The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Available Newts; T.karelinii, P.waltl, T.dobrogicus, and more

This is a discussion on Available Newts; T.karelinii, P.waltl, T.dobrogicus, and more within the FS: USA forums, part of the For Sale, Give-Away or Trade category; Hey Newt People, I have a few newts available; 2 Triturus karelinii - sexed pair, The female laid infertile eggs ...

FS: USA For US Caudata.org users wishing to sell/give away/trade within the US.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15th October 2008   #1 (permalink)
2010 Research Grant Donor

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: AaronK has given consistently excellent advice and informationAaronK has given consistently excellent advice and informationAaronK has given consistently excellent advice and informationAaronK has given consistently excellent advice and informationAaronK has given consistently excellent advice and information
Default Available Newts; T.karelinii, P.waltl, T.dobrogicus, and more

Hey Newt People,

I have a few newts available;

2 Triturus karelinii - sexed pair, The female laid infertile eggs last year, the male was in full crest as well. $60 pair

3 Pleurodeles waltl, They are from Mr. Shrom and growing larger every day! $20 each

2 Triturus dobrogicus - sexed pair, Beautiful newts $40 pair

I also have some LTC newts available;

3 Cynops orientalis, This trio laid fertile eggs this year, very aggressive at lunch time and fun to watch, FREE to a Caudata.org Donor!

2 Paramesotriton, These 2 females are very plump. One is missing part of her jaw. I treated it when I first got her and it has never grown back all the way. They both eat great and please be willing to take both, FREE to a Caudata.org Donor!

I will ship UPS Next Day Air for a flat rate of $30.

Thanks a bunch,

Aaron

Last edited by Jennewt; 20th October 2008 at 23:30. Reason: to comply with ad rules
AaronK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th October 2008   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: AaronK has given consistently excellent advice and informationAaronK has given consistently excellent advice and informationAaronK has given consistently excellent advice and informationAaronK has given consistently excellent advice and informationAaronK has given consistently excellent advice and information
Default Re: Available Newts; T.karelinii, P.waltl, T.dobrogicus, and more

Hello,

3 Pleurodeles waltl and 2 Triturus dobrogicus are still available.

Old 9th November 2008   #3 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: taapua has shown reliable knowledgetaapua has shown reliable knowledge

Hello snow4aaron. I've sent you a couple of PMs but have not received responses to the last ones. Are you getting them? Just wanted to check and make sure I wasn't messing up. Damn technology!

taapua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th November 2008   #4 (permalink)

Nationality:

Hello,
I still have the 3 Pleurodeles waltl and the 1 sexed pair of Triturus dobrogicus left. I have replied to all PMs. I was out of town for a while but I'm back and the newts are getting fat.

Old 8th December 2008   #5 (permalink)

Nationality:

The 3 Pleurodeles waltl are left and very chubby.

Tags
newts, newts;, p.waltl, pwaltl, t.dobrogicus, t.karelinii, tdobrogicus, tkarelinii

LinkBack