The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

!!!!!Pricey Salt Water Filter For Trade...for not so pricey!!!!

This is a discussion on !!!!!Pricey Salt Water Filter For Trade...for not so pricey!!!! within the FS: USA forums, part of the For Sale, Give-Away or Trade category; I have a Pro Clear pro 150 Wet/Dry Filter that is valued brand new from $350-$450 based on a quick ...

FS: USA For US Caudata.org users wishing to sell/give away/trade within the US.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 1st October 2009   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: RandallRock has started on the right path
Default !!!!!Pricey Salt Water Filter For Trade...for not so pricey!!!!

I have a Pro Clear pro 150 Wet/Dry Filter that is valued brand new from $350-$450 based on a quick googling of where one can buy this product. It has barely seen use and is missing the foam block and bio-balls. Here is a schematic of the filter and it's only missing parts 3,8,17, and 18 http://www.pro-clear.com/Instruction...%201-28-05.pdf . note that this doesn't not include the prefilter and return as noted in the diagram.

What am I interested in? What do you got? Make me an offer!!!!! I'm open to all be it newts/salamanders/leopard geckos/other cool critters you have/equipment etc. i don't expect to get my full moneys worth so don't be shy with an offer if this is something that you could use. If I like what you have I don't mind parting with this thing for cents on the dollar. I don't need it so I figured i'd give this a shot as I gladly have some cool new Salamanders or newts.

Thanks all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RandallRock is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
filter, pricey, salt, tradefor, water

LinkBack