The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Microworm cultures - ready to feed

This is a discussion on Microworm cultures - ready to feed within the FS: USA forums, part of the For Sale, Give-Away or Trade category; Microworms are a great live food for tiny egg layer fry, live bearer fry, and small adult fish. My mollies, ...

FS: USA For US Caudata.org users wishing to sell/give away/trade within the US.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22nd March 2010   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Kyryah has started on the right path
Default Microworm cultures - ready to feed

Microworms are a great live food for tiny egg layer fry, live bearer fry, and small adult fish. My mollies, sheepsheads, and bettas love them. Also great for newt and salamander larva. They wiggle temptingly and stay alive for up to 3 days in fresh water. They also tend to sink.

Harvesting is easy - simply swipe your finger on the side of the container, and you will have thousands of worms. You can feed from one culture for up to two weeks before needing to switch to another to let the first rest, and I have had them last for 3 1/2 months.

These are not "starter" cultures, but fresh cultures that you can feed from almost immediately. You will receive several ounces of FRESH media, crawling with worms, in a styrofoam container. This isn't a plastic bag with a pinch of stinky media from someone's skanky old culture, lol. They can be housed in and harvested right from the container they are shipped in.

Cultures are $4 each. Shipping is USPS Priority (2-3 days to most areas) and is a flat $5 for up to two cultures. Up to 6 cultures can be shipped for $10. Most people won't need more than 1-2 cultures, they are pretty prolific.

I have a TON of these started and available. Full money back guarantee on shipping issues with the USPS. I accept Paypal only, and each purchaser will be provided with a tracking number. If your package does not reach it's destination (must be proven with tracking) I will refund 100% of your money.

PAYMENT: Pay immediately with Paypal. MAKE SURE to include your Caudata.org username and EXACTLY what you are ordering, or I will simply refund the money and no shipment will be sent. Use the price scale below (shipping included.)

1 culture - $9
2 cultures - $13
3 cultures - $22
4 cultures - $26
5 cultures - $30
6 cultures - $34
More than 6 - PM for pricing

My Paypal address is kdaquaticsanddesign@hotmail.com

Thanks!
Kristina

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

Old 30th March 2010   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Default Re: Microworm cultures - ready to feed

I still have plenty of cultures available. Unless I suffer a major crash of ALL my cultures, which I doubt, lol, I will pretty much have them available any time.

Thanks to those who have purchased!

Kristina

Old 27th April 2010   #3 (permalink)

Nationality:
Default Re: Microworm cultures - ready to feed

Still available.

LinkBack