The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

LTC Cynops orientalis and Pachytriton labiatus

This is a discussion on LTC Cynops orientalis and Pachytriton labiatus within the FS: USA forums, part of the For Sale, Give-Away or Trade category; I will be moving in the near future and I will not be able to provide these two wonderful animals ...

FS: USA For US Caudata.org users wishing to sell/give away/trade within the US.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24th June 2010   #1 (permalink)
Site Contributor

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 2
Comments: 3
Rep: Abrahm goes to 11Abrahm goes to 11Abrahm goes to 11Abrahm goes to 11Abrahm goes to 11Abrahm goes to 11Abrahm goes to 11Abrahm goes to 11Abrahm goes to 11Abrahm goes to 11Abrahm goes to 11
Default LTC Cynops orientalis and Pachytriton labiatus

I will be moving in the near future and I will not be able to provide these two wonderful animals with the ideal home they should have. I am looking for someone to provide them with a great home. Unfortunately, I'm very broke at the moment and I can't afford to ship them (and it being the height of summer here) so I'm looking for someone local, preferably for a pick up.

I live in Saint Paul, Minnesota on the east side.

Of course, as these are LTC animals, they are available for free.

Email me at abrahm.simons at gmail dot.com or PM me if you are interested.

Useful Links: Caudata Culture | Species Accounts | Care Articles | Newt and Salamander FAQs | Axolotl.org | Axolotl FAQs | Forum Functions | Dawn's Blog

Last edited by Abrahm; 24th June 2010 at 17:48.
Abrahm is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack