The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Selling all sals, MASSACHUSETTS, pickup only

This is a discussion on Selling all sals, MASSACHUSETTS, pickup only within the FS: USA forums, part of the For Sale, Give-Away or Trade category; Hi, Need to unload my sal collection. Moving, working F/T, school F/T, and the kids are going to utilize all ...

FS: USA For US Caudata.org users wishing to sell/give away/trade within the US.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 6th September 2011   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: merk199 has given consistently good advice and informationmerk199 has given consistently good advice and informationmerk199 has given consistently good advice and informationmerk199 has given consistently good advice and information
Default Selling all sals, MASSACHUSETTS, pickup only

Hi,
Need to unload my sal collection. Moving, working F/T, school F/T, and the kids are going to utilize all my time.

I am in Pepperell Mass.

Looking to sell my animals as a LOT. All the following are captive-bred.

2 Salamandra salamandra gallaica
5 Cynops pyrrhogaster
10 Cynops cyanurus
10+ C. ensicauda popei.
5 N Kaiseri
5 Triturus marmoratus

As part of the lot, I will also include for free:
2 Salamandra salamandra salamandra (probably wild-caught originally, though I didn't know it when I got them)
Most of the enclosures, except for the ones for the gallaica and T. marm.

Buyer to pickup in Pepperell MA. Looking for $500.

Thanks
Rick

Last edited by Jennewt; 6th September 2011 at 23:21. Reason: clarification
merk199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th September 2011   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: otolith is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgotolith is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgotolith is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgotolith is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgotolith is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgotolith is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.org
Default Re: Selling all sals, MASSACHUSETTS, pickup only

Hi I am very interested in your collection, I will be on the east coast in about 3 weeks, are you in a hurry to sell all of them or would waiting a couple weeks be doable? Let me know, I would love to take these off your hands and the asking price is very reasonable. Feel free to pm me or email me at sleepingisnicer@gmail.com

Best,
Perry

otolith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th September 2011   #3 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Comments: 3
Rep: Linus is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgLinus is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgLinus is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgLinus is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgLinus is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgLinus is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.org

Hi Rick,
I'm in Attleboro mass, I couldn't possibly take your entire collection but I am keeping 6 Kaiser at the moment and could take on more, and also I'm VERY interested in all or even some of the marms as I've been trying to obtain them for months. Please let me know if this can be facilitated, I'd gladly drive and pickup. I'll send you a PM as well.

Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th September 2011   #4 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: merk199 has given consistently good advice and informationmerk199 has given consistently good advice and informationmerk199 has given consistently good advice and informationmerk199 has given consistently good advice and information

Still looking for a New England buyer to take these guys. Send me an offer!

If not may be willing to group some species to ship.

merk199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th September 2011   #5 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: punctata has given good advice and informationpunctata has given good advice and informationpunctata has given good advice and information

The one time I have no money

I would love to have some of them anyone wanna go half in?

punctata is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack