The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Leucistic Axys, Golden albinos, Regular albinos, Wild types Plus a few toher things :)

This is a discussion on Leucistic Axys, Golden albinos, Regular albinos, Wild types Plus a few toher things :) within the FS: USA forums, part of the For Sale, Give-Away or Trade category; So i have a few dozen axys available and no matter the color morph the prices are the same All ...

FS: USA For US Caudata.org users wishing to sell/give away/trade within the US.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By twistedfisher
  • 1 Post By Gangsterluff

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2nd April 2013   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: twistedfisher has given consistently good advice and informationtwistedfisher has given consistently good advice and informationtwistedfisher has given consistently good advice and informationtwistedfisher has given consistently good advice and information
Default Leucistic Axys, Golden albinos, Regular albinos, Wild types Plus a few toher things :)

So i have a few dozen axys available and no matter the color morph the prices are the same

All prices include shipping!

1 axy 35.00
2 axys 50.00
3 axys 75.00
4 axys 90.00

Click the image to open in full size.

3/16" Floating phib pellets for frogs/other surface eaters
half pound 10.00
full pound 15.00

1/16" sinking phib pellets
half pound 10.00
full pound 15.00

twistedfisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th April 2013   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: twistedfisher has given consistently good advice and informationtwistedfisher has given consistently good advice and informationtwistedfisher has given consistently good advice and informationtwistedfisher has given consistently good advice and information
Default Re: Leucistic Axys, Golden albinos, Regular albinos, Wild types Plus a few toher things :)

out of albino and wild types still have very few goldens left and a fair amount of lucys

twistedfisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th April 2013   #3 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: Gangsterluff has shown reliable knowledgeGangsterluff has shown reliable knowledge
Default Re: Leucistic Axys, Golden albinos, Regular albinos, Wild types Plus a few toher things :)

My axolotls came in today and I have to say, they are gorgeous! I've got them settled into their new home and working on getting them used to their surroundings. Heres hoping for the best. Thanks for all the help!

Gangsterluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd April 2013   #4 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: RenitaO is an unknown quantity at this point

Do you regularly breed and get goldies? I am looking to buy a golden in the future. I have to save up to buy a larger tank (right now I already have 2 axies in a 20gal). Could I get in contact with you when I'm ready to buy one, or is this something you don't do often?

RenitaO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th April 2013   #5 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: Basheta is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistedfisher View Post
So i have a few dozen axys available and no matter the color morph the prices are the same

All prices include shipping!

1 axy 35.00
2 axys 50.00
3 axys 75.00
4 axys 90.00

3/16" Floating phib pellets for frogs/other surface eaters
half pound 10.00
full pound 15.00

1/16" sinking phib pellets
half pound 10.00
full pound 15.00
Hi,

I'm just getting started on setting up my tank. Do you have Lucy's often? That's what I'm looking for when my tank is complete. :) I'm hoping to get 2. I have a 29 gallon tank.

Basheta is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack