The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Live Blackworm Specials for Caudata Members

This is a discussion on Live Blackworm Specials for Caudata Members within the FS: USA forums, part of the For Sale, Give-Away or Trade category; I've used Eastern Aquatics numerous times and couldn't imagine raising axolotls on anything but live food. I've included a video ...

FS: USA For US Caudata.org users wishing to sell/give away/trade within the US.

Like Tree22Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 3rd January 2016   #41 (permalink)
Axolotl Enthusiast

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Elise is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgElise is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgElise is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgElise is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgElise is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.org
Default Re: Live Blackworm Specials for Caudata Members

I've used Eastern Aquatics numerous times and couldn't imagine raising axolotls on anything but live food. I've included a video of some very small axolotls eating some of their black worms. The worms in the video have been in my care for about two months at this point and as you can see are doing great. I have a small aquarium setup for the worms and keep them at room temperature. I change their water frequently and feed them algae from my pond and occasionally some established filter media.

https://youtu.be/zbnA68kgkwI

Old 4th January 2016   #42 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Comments: 4
Rep: Bette has given good advice and informationBette has given good advice and informationBette has given good advice and information

Elise -
I keep my black worms the same way! Easy as pie :-)

Craig from Eastern Aquatics is great! I am ordering again today! Always quick delivery and great worms.

Old 2nd March 2016   #43 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: and0283 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Live Blackworm Specials for Caudata Members

I got my black worms from him a few weeks ago. Top quality worms will buy them again.

and0283 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th May 2016   #44 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: Frizbee is an unknown quantity at this point

Eastern Aquatics is awesome; a copy of the email I sent after my last shipment...

Craig,

I just wanted to let you know the worms came in yesterday. I wasn't home to receive the shipment, however the person who did wanted me to let you know that they were packed exceptionally well, didn't require nearly as much rinsing as expected and the worms were in fantastic shape (firm mass vs slimy glob). 4lbs should last me a bit, but I will definitely be ordering again when the need arises.

Thanks again!

Frizbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th January 2017   #45 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: noodlenoo is an unknown quantity at this point

Just got my first shipment from Eastern Aquatics in less than 24hrs from time of order! Fantastic service and personal communication by Craig. Figured some may want to know that they still have an ample supply of healthy blackworms since some places are running low this cold winter. My local pet stores were completely out so was grateful for Eastern.

noodlenoo is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack