The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Sub-Adult Wild Type Axolotls $15

This is a discussion on Sub-Adult Wild Type Axolotls $15 within the FS: USA forums, part of the For Sale, Give-Away or Trade category; Hey Everyone, I have lots of Wild Type Sub-Adult Axolotls for sale. Iím trying to make room for some other ...

FS: USA For US Caudata.org users wishing to sell/give away/trade within the US.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22nd October 2013   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: jdlqh8 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sub-Adult Wild Type Axolotls $15

Hey Everyone,

I have lots of Wild Type Sub-Adult Axolotls for sale. Iím trying to make room for some other breeding projects (axolotls included!!) and need some more aquarium space. These are healthy sub-adult axolotls that are at least 6 inches. Most are sexable so I will take sex preferences while they last.

If you are interested please e-mail me at JoshDLinn@gmail.com.

Note: All axolotls were captive bread in my basement.

Each axolotl is $15
Expect Shipping charges of $13 for priority or $20 to $40 for express. It will be your choice.

Thanks everyone! Here is a picture of one.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0201.jpg (46.0 KB, 163 views)

jdlqh8 is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack