The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Axolotls for sale

This is a discussion on Axolotls for sale within the FS: USA forums, part of the For Sale, Give-Away or Trade category; Gold albino 20.00 gold gfp 25.00 white albino 20.00 white gfp 25.00 leucistic 20.00 dirty leucistic 25.00 leucistic gfp 25.00 ...

FS: USA For US Caudata.org users wishing to sell/give away/trade within the US.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24th February 2014   #1 (permalink)
2010 Research Grant Donor

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: michael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.org
Default Axolotls for sale

Gold albino 20.00
gold gfp 25.00
white albino 20.00
white gfp 25.00
leucistic 20.00
dirty leucistic 25.00
leucistic gfp 25.00
wild type 10.00
wild type gfp 15.00
Het for copper 30.00

michael is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25th February 2014   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: dreamerbenz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Axolotls for sale

Do you ship and do you have any sub's or adults I'm looking for a female

dreamerbenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th February 2014   #3 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: michael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.org

I ship but don't have any sexable for sale.

Old 2nd March 2014   #4 (permalink)
Axolotl Enthusiast

Nationality:
Rep: Murphy family has a given some bad advice or info, or has behaved inappropriately

How big are the het /copper and do you have a pic?

Murphy family is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th March 2014   #5 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: RenitaO is an unknown quantity at this point

Do you have images of the white albino, dirty leucistic, and het for coppers?

RenitaO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th March 2014   #6 (permalink)

Nationality:

white albino
dirty leucistic
het for copper
The lack of pigment on some of the het for copper is genetic.

I sold most of the bigger juveniles and only a few leucistic, white albinos, and het for coppers don't need growing out.
The bigger het for coppers in this picture are 35.00 ea.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_0028.jpg (77.5 KB, 314 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_0036.jpg (144.6 KB, 293 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_0043.jpg (63.6 KB, 462 views)

Old 9th March 2014   #7 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: dreamerbenz is an unknown quantity at this point

can you ship the subs to Illinois?
and can you guess at which may be female?

dreamerbenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th March 2014   #8 (permalink)

Nationality:

I can give a good guess with the het coppers on sex but they are still immature. The others are to small to sex.
shipping is no problem. Please email me shrommj@ptd.net

Old 10th March 2014   #9 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: dennis has shown reliable knowledge

I picked up a couple Michael's copper hets about a month ago and am very pleased with them. One is a more typical very dark wild type with a sorta grey underside and dark gills but the other has a very extraordinary almost leopard pattern and much more greens n yellows in light and bright red/purple gills. well worth the money considering the health and the genes they are hetero for.....imo

Both my animals were robust n seemed very well fed n cared for when I got them and immediately acclimated to the new tank n started eating really well and I appreciate that. Irks me to buy anything I have to rehab and a lot things I buy it is so.....Mine have nearly doubled in the last month but its garden time here so the are pigging out. I also think Michael did a great guestimate on a pair for me but not certain because for me fat lotls are tricky to sex early.

thanks again Michael.......btw those freak show eggs are really developing some neat animals....ya are right though my chimeras or whatever they are are growing really slow....I think they are blind but a couple very clear have started on bloodworms so I think they are scent hunting now maybe one will make it....but the whole experience of that clutch has been fascinating none the less and im gonna definitely save some the virile leucs n wildtypes from that group for my studies.

dennis is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack