The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Axolotl Eggs For Sale!

This is a discussion on Axolotl Eggs For Sale! within the FS: USA forums, part of the For Sale, Give-Away or Trade category; Originally Posted by Bette Hi Everyone! After already selling some, I currently have about 80+ eggs for sale! Golden Albino ...

FS: USA For US Caudata.org users wishing to sell/give away/trade within the US.

Like Tree24Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23rd September 2014   #21 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 4
Rep: Bette has given good advice and informationBette has given good advice and informationBette has given good advice and information
Default Re: Axolotl Eggs For Sale!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bette View Post
Hi Everyone!

After already selling some, I currently have about 80+ eggs for sale!

Golden Albino father and definitely Dark WT mother...possibly also Leucistic mother.
Prior offspring: golden albino, white albino, leucistic, freckled leucistic, super light wild types to dark WTs(beautiful spots!), aaaaand..... two chimeras!

I plan to ship this week. I package with care, and use long lasting cold packs and insulated packaging. And I send extras! Live and safe arrival guaranteed

Flat Rates:
(Prices include eggs*AND*the shipping!):
1-30 eggs + priority shipping= $25*
31- 50 eggs + priority shipping= $35*
51-75 eggs + priority shipping= $40*
All eggs are sold! Thanks so much everyone
There will most likely be other batches available in the near future, so stay tuned!

Old 5th October 2014   #22 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Rep: Bette has given good advice and informationBette has given good advice and informationBette has given good advice and information

I have 40+ eggs available right now! Leucistic x Golden Albino pairing. Laid 10/2. First come, first serve!

I plan to ship this coming week. I package with care, and use long lasting cold packs. And I send extras! Live and safe arrival guaranteed

Flat Rates:
(Prices include eggs*AND*the shipping!):

Old 5th October 2014   #23 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:

These eggs are still available!

Old 6th October 2014   #24 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:

All eggs are sold!

Old 19th October 2014   #25 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Talking Re: Axolotl Eggs For Sale!

EGGS ARE AVAILABLE AGAIN!

Golden Albino father and definitely Dark WT mother...possibly also Leucistic mother. *photos of the parents can be seen in my caudata albums.

Prior offspring: golden albino, white albino, leucistic, freckled leucistic, super light wild types to dark WTs(beautiful spots!), aaaaand..... two chimeras!

I plan to ship this week. I package with care, and use long lasting cold packs and insulated packaging if needed. And I send extras! Live and safe arrival guaranteed

Flat rates(which include both the egg(s) AND the shipping!):

1-30 eggs + priority shipping= $25
31- 50 eggs + priority shipping= $35
51-75 eggs + priority shipping= $40
76-100 eggs + priority shipping= $45
101-200 eggs + priority shipping = $65
201+ *Contact to discuss rates*

Old 21st October 2014   #26 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:

All eggs are sold! Thank you everyone! Feel free to PM me if you would like to be on a waiting list for future batches.

Old 7th November 2014   #27 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:

EGGS ARE AVAILABLE AGAIN!!

Leucistic x Golden Albino pairing. Eggs laid yesterday!

Prior offspring: golden albino, white albino, leucistic, freckled leucistic, super light wild types to dark wild types!

I plan to ship this coming week starting on Tuesday. I package with care, and use long lasting cold packs and insulated packaging if needed. Live and safe arrival guaranteed*

Flat rates(which include both the egg(s)*AND*the shipping!):
76-100 eggs + priority shipping= $45*
101-200 eggs + priority shipping = $65*

Old 9th November 2014   #28 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bette View Post
EGGS ARE AVAILABLE AGAIN!!

Leucistic x Golden Albino pairing. Eggs laid yesterday!

Prior offspring: golden albino, white albino, leucistic, freckled leucistic, super light wild types to dark wild types!

I plan to ship this coming week starting on Tuesday. I package with care, and use long lasting cold packs and insulated packaging if needed. Live and safe arrival guaranteed*

Flat rates(which include both the egg(s)*AND*the shipping!):
76-100 eggs + priority shipping= $45*
101-200 eggs + priority shipping = $65*
The majority has been sold, but i have 40 eggs left! Any takers?

Old 10th November 2014   #29 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:

I still have 40 eggs left! Sale $30!

Old 11th November 2014   #30 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:

Still have 40 eggs looking for a home!

Old 26th November 2014   #31 (permalink)

Nationality:
Comments: 1
Rep: willowcat has shown reliable knowledgewillowcat has shown reliable knowledge

I received some more eggs from my dear friend Bette. I do mean friend. I have gotten eggs from her before and she not only sells me a top quality product but has communicated with me in a very supportive, give and take relationship. She has her heart into this Axolotl "addictive madness" and is a huge asset to the forum. I did ask one favor from her though, which I do not think that she will oblige me. I asked her to change her avatar. See, when I look at her avatar my mouth waters. This is not good. Not good at all. Things run through my head that I really don't like. I sit here and think of ways I can pry that beautiful Axolotl from her possession. So maybe if you are reading this and feel the same way, maybe you can help me think a way I can talk her out of that Axie. In ways that won't get me banned from this site. Now if you are real smart you would get on her list for obtaining a batch of very strong eggs. Not only would you be getting a good egg from a beautiful line, but it would give you an opportunity to get to know her so you can smooth talk her about how she needs to give me the Axie and/or changer her avatar. So see, you would be helping her and I both.
Thanks and best of luck!
Trace

willowcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th December 2014   #32 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Exclamation Re: Axolotl Eggs For Sale!

Hi Everyone!
Axolotl eggs were laid again on 12/16! If you are interested, let me know asap, as they usually go quick. I'd like to ship on Saturday 12/20. They ship well! I package with care!

Two possible fathers: golden albino and/or freckled leucistic. One definite mother: melanoid leucistic(beautiful leucistic with black, non-shiny eyes). Two other possible mothers: dark wild type, and black melanoid.
Thank you,
Bette

I have 250+ available for sale at this time! (Some have already been spoken for)

*See below for current prices...

Flat rates(which include both the egg(s) AND the shipping!):
1-30 eggs + priority shipping= $25
31- 50 eggs + priority shipping= $35
51-75 eggs + priority shipping= $40
76-100 eggs + priority shipping= $45

101-200 eggs + priority shipping = $65

Old 20th December 2014   #33 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:

Hi!
I still have 100 eggs available at this time! Get 'em while they're hot...er... fresh!

Old 21st December 2014   #34 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:

I have a batch of GFP eggs that were just laid yesterday(12/20)!!
Mother is GFP albino with iridophores on gill stalks and father is a super sparkly GFP golden albino.

Old 23rd December 2014   #35 (permalink)

Nationality:
Comments: 0
Rep: JessicaB is an unknown quantity at this point

what do you have left?
:)

Old 23rd December 2014   #36 (permalink)

Nationality:
Comments: 0
Rep: emilyw is an unknown quantity at this point

Sent you a pm! I'd like 30 eggs if possible. Just need you PayPal info!

emilyw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd December 2014   #37 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilyw View Post
Sent you a pm! I'd like 30 eggs if possible. Just need you PayPal info!
I sent you a PM! I am shipping today and have eggs available! :-)

Old 23rd December 2014   #38 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaB View Post
what do you have left?
:)
I have about 75-100 GFP eggs left, and about 70 non-GFP eggs left! I'm shipping today!

Old 6th January 2015   #39 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:

GFP Golden Albino x Albino eggs laid 12/30: I shipped a bunch out today, and I still have 200+ available! They are only today starting to form into crescents, so they are still totally fine to ship.
If anyone else is interested, please let me know asap! I can ship Wednesday, Thursday, or Saturday!

Old 11th January 2015   #40 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Exclamation Re: Axolotl Eggs For Sale!

I have two new batches of eggs available, just laid this morning! Dark Wild Type x GFP Golden Albino!
Also, GFP Albino x GFP Golden Albino!

All new larvae parents-to-be will receive a copy of my hot off the press egg and larvae care sheet!

All my axolotls are healthy, happy, beautiful, and CB (captive bred).

Tags
axolotl eggs, gfp, glowing, golden albino, juviniles, leucistic, light wild type, melanoid, wild type

LinkBack