The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Axolotl Eggs For Sale!

This is a discussion on Axolotl Eggs For Sale! within the FS: USA forums, part of the For Sale, Give-Away or Trade category; Hi Axolotl lovers! My beautiful spotted wild type female(Yoshi) laid another huge clutch of eggs today! I had saved her ...

FS: USA For US Caudata.org users wishing to sell/give away/trade within the US.

Like Tree24Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13th April 2014   #1 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 4
Rep: Bette has given good advice and informationBette has given good advice and informationBette has given good advice and information
Talking Axolotl Eggs For Sale!

Hi Axolotl lovers!

My beautiful spotted wild type female(Yoshi) laid another huge clutch of eggs today! I had saved her previous batch, which are now 4 day old hatchlings eating up their dinner of grindal worms like good hatchlings!
The father is a golden albino by the name of El Dorado.

From what I can tell, the current batch looks like: 50% are both light and dark wild type, and 50% are golden albino. I cannot tell for sure, but there may be a few leucistic.
I cannot make any guarantees about what color axies these eggs will produce.

I have my hands full with the current 150+ batch, so I would like to see these eggs go!
Other people on the forum have used a flat rate system of pricing, so I will try doing the same:

Flat rates(which include both the egg(s) cost AND the shipping):
1-30 eggs + priority shipping= $15
31- 75 eggs + priority shipping= $25
76-100 eggs + priority shipping= $40
101-200 eggs + priority shipping= $60

Bette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th April 2014   #2 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Rep: Bette has given good advice and informationBette has given good advice and informationBette has given good advice and information
Default Re: Axolotl Eggs For Sale!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bette View Post
Hi Axolotl lovers!

My beautiful spotted wild type female(Yoshi) laid another huge clutch of eggs today! I had saved her previous batch, which are now 4 day old hatchlings eating up their dinner of grindal worms like good hatchlings!
The father is a golden albino by the name of El Dorado.

From what I can tell, the current batch looks like: 50% are both light and dark wild type, and 50% are golden albino. I cannot tell for sure, but there may be a few leucistic.
I cannot make any guarantees about what color axies these eggs will produce.

I have my hands full with the current 150+ batch, so I would like to see these eggs go!
Other people on the forum have used a flat rate system of pricing, so I will try doing the same:

Flat rates(which include both the egg(s) cost AND the shipping):
1-30 eggs + priority shipping= $15
31- 75 eggs + priority shipping= $25
76-100 eggs + priority shipping= $40
101-200 eggs + priority shipping= $60
NOTE:
I cannot ship eggs to the following states, because I understand they are illegal, or require special permits to ship (Caudata moderators can correct me if I am wrong): Maine, Hawaii, New Jersey, and California.

Old 13th April 2014   #3 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Rep: Elliriyanna has started on the right path

They are legal in Hawaii if the owner has proper paperwork. I just looked it up :)

Old 13th April 2014   #4 (permalink)

Nationality:
Comments: 0
Rep: deliriah is an unknown quantity at this point

I live in Massachusetts too. I wonder how far I am from you.

deliriah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th April 2014   #5 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliriyanna View Post
They are legal in Hawaii if the owner has proper paperwork. I just looked it up :)
Thank you for the info Elliriyanna :-)

Old 17th April 2014   #6 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:

I've been busy shipping eggs! Thank you everyone :-)
I still have eggs available! I've been noticing that my batch of week old larvae seem to also contain some regular white albinos!! What a surprise!
In the next several months, I should have quite a lot of 'lotls for sale! See what I did there? ;-)
So keep this in mind, and I will post again when the time comes.

Old 18th April 2014   #7 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:

I still have 180+ eggs left!!! I Just counted (or attempted to anyway) again, and I have many more than I originally thought! PM me if interested

Old 18th April 2014   #8 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:

Quote:
I still have 180+ eggs left!!! I Just counted (or attempted to anyway) again, and I have many more than I originally thought! PM me if interested
All are sold!! Thank you to all the buyers!
If anyone would like to be on a waiting list for the next batch (which will probably be soon no doubt), please just send me a pm with your email address.
Thank you again!
-Bette

Old 6th May 2014   #9 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: rainrad2013 has started on the right path

I bought some of Bette's eggs and now have a bunch of beautiful babies! Nicely packed, came quickly, great hatch rate, and she was a pleasure to deal with. I would not hesitate to buy more from her in the future. Just to prove how cute they are here is a pic of them eating daphnia...... .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_0201.jpg (95.9 KB, 464 views)

Old 15th May 2014   #10 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:

Hi Everyone!
Just wanted to say that there will most likely be another batch of eggs in a few days! I'll update again as soon as they get here.
My leucistic female and golden albino male are spawning tonight

Old 19th May 2014   #11 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:

I have some eggs available! Both my females laid eggs (leucistic, and wild type). The father is my golden albino.
I changed my flat rates a bit. I just needed to make it a little more worth it, for all the time I put into shipping many small orders of eggs.
The smallest increment flat rate is $25 (which includes shipping). This is for one to thirty eggs.

Old 20th May 2014   #12 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:

Tomorrow is the first shipping day! I still have eggs available!
PM or email me if interested in ordering Axolotl eggs

Old 20th May 2014   #13 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Exclamation Re: Axolotl Eggs For Sale!

This time around, the current eggs are a mix of these color morph crosses: Golden Albino x Dark Wild Type, & Golden Albino x Leucistic! Crazy good prices, and shipping is included!
Previous hatches produced beautiful light & dark shades of wild type, golden albino, albino, and leucistic.

Eggs are already starting to develop! Starting shipping today

My updated flat rates are as follows-

Flat rates(which include both the egg(s) AND the shipping!):
1-30 eggs + priority shipping= $25
31- 50 eggs + priority shipping= $35
51-75 eggs + priority shipping= $40
76-100 eggs + priority shipping= $45
101-200 eggs + priority shipping = $65
201+ *Contact to discuss rates*

Old 21st May 2014   #14 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:

* Also, I now believe that one of the babies from one of the earlier batches is either chimera or harlequin!! Same parentage as the eggs I'm offering for sale. I'm so excited
I will post pics today and get other's opinions on this axie's unusual color!

Quote:
This time around, the current eggs are a mix of these color morph crosses: Golden Albino x Dark Wild Type, & Golden Albino x Leucistic! Crazy good prices, and shipping is included!
Previous hatches produced beautiful light & dark shades of wild type, golden albino, albino, and leucistic.

Eggs are already starting to develop! Starting shipping today

My updated flat rates are as follows-

Flat rates(which include both the egg(s) AND the shipping!):
1-30 eggs + priority shipping= $25
31- 50 eggs + priority shipping= $35
51-75 eggs + priority shipping= $40
76-100 eggs + priority shipping= $45
101-200 eggs + priority shipping = $65
201+ *Contact to discuss rates*

Old 22nd May 2014   #15 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: Jon Aaron is an unknown quantity at this point

I just wanted to say that Bette was an absolute delight to purchase from. I received 14 eggs from her in great shape, and she was extremely helpful through the entire process! Her prices are very fair, she packs them well and notified me the moment she shipped them. I would definitely purchase from her again! :-)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Jon Aaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th May 2014   #16 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Exclamation Re: Axolotl Eggs For Sale!

I have about 30-40 eggs (just laid 2 days ago) available right now if anyone is interested. Golden Albino X Dark Wild Type pairing...
Sale - $25 takes all including shipping!

* I do ship at this time of year with insulated packaging and an ice pack.

Old 29th May 2014   #17 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:

Quote:
I have about 30-40 eggs (just laid 2 days ago) available right now if anyone is interested. Golden Albino X Dark Wild Type pairing...
Sale - $25 takes all including shipping!

* I do ship at this time of year with insulated packaging and an ice pack.
This batch has been sold!
Stay tuned for future batches!

Old 5th June 2014   #18 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:

Hello Everyone!
I have
about 90 (+ a few) eggs available from my leucistic female and golden albino male!
***$45 takes them all, or $25 for anywhere from 1-30 eggs (shipping is included)

Old 11th June 2014   #19 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:

All sold! Thank you!

Old 23rd September 2014   #20 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:

Hi Everyone!

After already selling some, I currently have about 80+ eggs for sale!

Golden Albino father and definitely Dark WT mother...possibly also Leucistic mother.
Prior offspring: golden albino, white albino, leucistic, freckled leucistic, super light wild types to dark WTs(beautiful spots!), aaaaand..... two chimeras!

I plan to ship this week. I package with care, and use long lasting cold packs and insulated packaging. And I send extras! Live and safe arrival guaranteed

Flat Rates:
(Prices include eggs*AND*the shipping!):
1-30 eggs + priority shipping= $25*
31- 50 eggs + priority shipping= $35*
51-75 eggs + priority shipping= $40*

Tags
axolotl eggs, gfp, glowing, golden albino, juviniles, leucistic, light wild type, melanoid, wild type

LinkBack