The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

2 year old female GFP albino axolotl needs new home in South Florida

This is a discussion on 2 year old female GFP albino axolotl needs new home in South Florida within the FS: USA forums, part of the For Sale, Give-Away or Trade category; I have a 2 year old female GFP axolotl who is in need of a new home because her tank ...

FS: USA For US Caudata.org users wishing to sell/give away/trade within the US.

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By lunascrest
  • 1 Post By limnologist
  • 1 Post By lunascrest

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 6th May 2014   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: lunascrest is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 2 year old female GFP albino axolotl needs new home in South Florida

I have a 2 year old female GFP axolotl who is in need of a new home because her tank mate doesn't get along with her and i've had him first so it's her that i'm willing to let go. They have been living in a 45 but with a tank divider for about six months now. I would honestly prefer someone in my area(West Palm Beach Florida) taking her so that I don't have to ship her in the mail but if I need to I can. She's very healthy, pink fluffy gills, nice and fat with all her limbs. I really wish I could keep her since Ive had her since she was a little bugger but it's just not working out. If I have to ship her i'm charging a $30 to cover the fast shipping and handling

Click the image to open in full size.

lunascrest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th May 2014   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: limnologist has started on the right path
Default Re: 2 year old female GFP albino axolotl needs new home in South Florida

how much are you charging for her?

Why do the expensive shipping? I ship fish and axolotls all the time. all you need to do is pack them carefully and ship the 2-dau shipping (almost 1/3 the price). Ill send you a pic of an axolotl shipping box if you wanna pm me. im very interested in the axolotl and will possibly trade you a baby albino for her because my male is breeding now.

limnologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th May 2014   #3 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: lunascrest is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 2 year old female GFP albino axolotl needs new home in South Florida

A home has been found :)

lunascrest is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack