The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Wanted T. Marmoratus and T. Carnifex

This is a discussion on Wanted T. Marmoratus and T. Carnifex within the FS: European Union (including UK) forums, part of the For Sale, Give-Away or Trade category; Hi people! Good to see caudata up one more time! Dont close this forum, its the words best forum in ...

FS: European Union (including UK) For users who live in European Union Countries. Please note that you do not have to send outside your country (this may be illegal any how).

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4th March 2015   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Pedro Oliveira has started on the right path
Default Wanted T. Marmoratus and T. Carnifex

Hi people!
Good to see caudata up one more time!
Dont close this forum, its the words best forum in keep or trading caudatas!!!!!

Im looking for some carnifex and marmoratus, any stage from egg to adults.
Marmoratus I prefer an adult male, because I have an alone female since 2 years ago...
Just finished my aquaterrarium, send me proposals and I show you their new home!!!

I have some CB Boscais from last year if you are interested in trading.

All the best mates!!!!
Pedro

Pedro Oliveira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th March 2015   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Pedro Oliveira has started on the right path
Default Re: Wanted T. Marmoratus and T. Carnifex

Hi people!!
Still searching for some white t. carnifex, any stage (eggs/juvies/adults) preferably 1 male
Some t. marmoratus, any stage or preferably a male too.
Some N. kaiseri, preferably eggs, I love them, but have no money to spend on juvies

If you have or know someone, just tell me!

Thank you!!

Pedro Oliveira is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack