The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

I sell starters cultures of fruit flies

This is a discussion on I sell starters cultures of fruit flies within the FS: European Union (including UK) forums, part of the For Sale, Give-Away or Trade category; I sell starters cultures of fruit flies Drosophila melanogaster . The flies are genetically engineered to be born with stunted ...

FS: European Union (including UK) For users who live in European Union Countries. Please note that you do not have to send outside your country (this may be illegal any how).

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20th February 2010   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Lusiwarrior has given good advice and informationLusiwarrior has given good advice and information
Default I sell starters cultures of fruit flies

I sell starters cultures of fruit flies Drosophila melanogaster. The flies are genetically engineered to be born with stunted wings, so do not fly. The culture will have one hundred units and not enough food for a month. In a matter of weeks will have tripled its number. All for 5 plus shipping.
Those interested contact me by PM,
Thanks

Lusiwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st February 2010   #2 (permalink)
Uwe
(uwe)

Nationality:
Comments: 1
Rep: uwe has given consistently excellent advice and informationuwe has given consistently excellent advice and informationuwe has given consistently excellent advice and informationuwe has given consistently excellent advice and information
Default Re: I sell starters cultures of fruit flies

Hi,

what are starter cultures for fruit flies? 100 units of what?

If i am not wrong, there are better offers from professional food animals sellers like kerf.de. He is selling fruit flies for 1,5 Euro with perfect yield of flies. I use them also as starters for new ones.

Uwe

uwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st February 2010   #3 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: Lusiwarrior has given good advice and informationLusiwarrior has given good advice and information

Hi,
nobody is saying the opposite! I'm just trying to sell them at a price that I bought! Now there is one thing, do not forget that these flies are genetically engineered not to fly! And there's more, the research that I just found similar cultures on sale for much more. The purpose units of which I speak is the number of flies, ie, the culture will have about a hundred flies!
cheers

Old 22nd February 2010   #4 (permalink)
Uwe
(uwe)

Nationality:
Comments: 1
Rep: uwe has given consistently excellent advice and informationuwe has given consistently excellent advice and informationuwe has given consistently excellent advice and informationuwe has given consistently excellent advice and information

Hi,

the flies you can buy are all unable to fly, as it would be an annoyance to have these fruit flies all over the place.

you will always find people selling things to higher prices.

I just wanted people to let know, that there are ways to be better of.

Uwe

uwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd February 2010   #5 (permalink)

Nationality:

OK! However if someone need to know now is that I have! I do a discount!
cheers

LinkBack