The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Axolotl Eggs

This is a discussion on Axolotl Eggs within the FS: European Union (including UK) forums, part of the For Sale, Give-Away or Trade category; I have a bunch of axolotl eggs for whoever will take them. I don't have the ability to take care ...

FS: European Union (including UK) For users who live in European Union Countries. Please note that you do not have to send outside your country (this may be illegal any how).

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 6th August 2013   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 1
Rep: Tephra has given consistently excellent advice and informationTephra has given consistently excellent advice and informationTephra has given consistently excellent advice and informationTephra has given consistently excellent advice and information
Default Axolotl Eggs

I have a bunch of axolotl eggs for whoever will take them. I don't have the ability to take care of them, so if anyone's interested in saving them, please let me know. All I ask for is the posting costs be paid to me, if there will be any.
The mommy is still in the middle of laying them, so I have no idea how many there will be just yet.

Mommy:

Click the image to open in full size.

Daddy:

Click the image to open in full size.

Tephra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th August 2013   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: Tephra has given consistently excellent advice and informationTephra has given consistently excellent advice and informationTephra has given consistently excellent advice and informationTephra has given consistently excellent advice and information
Default Re: Axolotl Eggs

Update: all eggs are now gone.

Tephra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th September 2013   #3 (permalink)

Nationality:

Bumping this thread. I have a new batch of eggs of these two parents.
They breed like rabbits, them two...

Old 16th November 2013   #4 (permalink)

Nationality:

I no longer ship eggs as the treatment of fragile packages is the Belgian post offices can be quite horrible. Several batches of eggs have already arrived dead, even when all possible precautions were made to ensure safe delivery.

At one point, eggs were delivered at one person's house. The embryos, not nearly matured enough to hatch, were no longer inside their eggs.
It takes some serious shaking with a package to cause that.

My sister once worked at a post office in her town. She spoke to me of the awful treatment of packages there, even when the word "fragile" was written all over it. When the sound of shattering glass was heard when a package was tossed into a van, no attention was paid to it.

I'm sorry, but this situation has forced me to decide to no longer sell eggs unless the buyer can come get them, or doesn't live too far away so I can bring them over.

LinkBack