The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

** My Axolotls need a loving home **

This is a discussion on ** My Axolotls need a loving home ** within the FS: International (countries not covered in the other sections) forums, part of the For Sale, Give-Away or Trade category; So I am expecting my first child in a few months and I know I won't be able to properly ...

FS: International (countries not covered in the other sections) This is for Caudata.org users wishing to sell/give away or trade in countries not included in the categories above this one.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25th December 2015   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: esKaye is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation ** My Axolotls need a loving home **

So I am expecting my first child in a few months and I know I won't be able to properly care for my axolotls. I already have 3 dogs whom I solely take care of, as well as my 3 axolotls. Unfortunately, in order of importance, my axolotls are at the bottom of the list and I feel that with all the responsibilities of a newborn, I won't be able to properly care for them.

I have 3 male axolotls:
2 wild type approximately 9" 17 months old, and 1 leucistic approximately 12" nearly 2 years old.

Ideally, I would like to keep them all together, but understand taking on 3 axolotls can be a daunting task if you don't have a large enough tank. The 2 wild type are brothers and so would like to at least keep the two of them together. I am not looking for money, however, if I need to ship them I ask that you pay for shipping, I do get a discount through Canada Post though. I live in Vancouver, Canada so if you are close by that's ideal :)

Please share this with anyone you think may be interested. Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (52.6 KB, 64 views)
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (80.2 KB, 51 views)

esKaye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th December 2015   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 1
Comments: 0
Rep: beefsteak has started on the right path
Default Re: ** My Axolotls need a loving home **

Hi there I might be interested! I live here in Vancouver. Phone number works better for me! Give me yours or you can have mine.

beefsteak is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack