The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

70 Cynops Orientalis - Canada - Proceeds will be donated

This is a discussion on 70 Cynops Orientalis - Canada - Proceeds will be donated within the FS: International (countries not covered in the other sections) forums, part of the For Sale, Give-Away or Trade category; Hi, I have 70+ C.O. They are all 2 years old and have been taken care of very healthily. I ...

FS: International (countries not covered in the other sections) This is for Caudata.org users wishing to sell/give away or trade in countries not included in the categories above this one.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16th September 2007   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 3
Rep: achiinto is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgachiinto is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgachiinto is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgachiinto is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgachiinto is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgachiinto is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.org
Default 70 Cynops Orientalis - Canada - Proceeds will be donated

Hi,

I have 70+ C.O. They are all 2 years old and have been taken care of very healthily.
I have witnessed sign of breeding for them, which suggested that they are or will soon be breeding adults.

I would like to give them out to good homes, for $5 CAN each (negotiable). I have never shipped out newts before, but I can try to arrange that with the takers paying for shipment. However, I prefer pick up or if you are from Ontario, I will try to deliver as well.
I also have some old equipment, such as 10 gallon tanks with screen tops, filter, java moss...etc. If you are interested, we can discuss about them.

I am not planning to make money out of my newts, but I would like to donate any proceed to "Ontario Nature."

achiinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st September 2007   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Comments: 0
Rep: ecoreptiles has started on the right path
Default I'd love some!

Hi there,

I live in Northern Ontario but I will be in Toronto September 29/30. I'd be able to provide a good home for five or so of your little guys. Just let me know where and when to pick them up. You can private message me for more details. Thanks!

Elissa

ecoreptiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd September 2007   #3 (permalink)
Administrator

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 97
Comments: 46
Rep: Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11

That's a really nice thing you are doing, Ian. I hope your recipients appreciate what a good deal they are getting for 2-year old CB newts! You've put a lot of work into them.

Old 9th October 2007   #4 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: salamanderguy has a given some bad advice or info, or has behaved inappropriately

if your newts breed would you be willing to sell the eggs?

salamanderguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th November 2007   #5 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: goulasch has started on the right path

Hey Ian, did you breed them yourself? How did you come across them? I would be interested in some, and I live in Waterloo. What kind of set up are they in and what are they currently eating?

goulasch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2007   #6 (permalink)

Nationality:
Comments: 3
Rep: achiinto is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgachiinto is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgachiinto is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgachiinto is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgachiinto is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgachiinto is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.org

Hi all,

I still have 50 newts left. They are very healthy and I am still interested to give them out before I approach the zoos and petshops.

Please let me know if you are interested. I seldom visit the forum now, as I have been busy. But I will check it with some delay and contact you.

Thanks,

Ian

achiinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th December 2007   #7 (permalink)

Nationality:
Comments: 2
Rep: trincan has started on the right path
Default I sure want some

Hello, just a reminder that I would like to buy some! Please let me know!

trincan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th December 2007   #8 (permalink)

Nationality:
Comments: 2
Rep: trincan has started on the right path

I would love to have some of your C.O. I have sent a private message.

trincan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
canada, cynops, donated, orientalis, proceeds

LinkBack