The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

"Paramesotriton chinensis" - Canada

This is a discussion on "Paramesotriton chinensis" - Canada within the FS: International (countries not covered in the other sections) forums, part of the For Sale, Give-Away or Trade category; free "Paramesotriton chinensis" male, long term captive. Green with black dots, orange stripe. I will ship within Canada ONLY!...

FS: International (countries not covered in the other sections) This is for Caudata.org users wishing to sell/give away or trade in countries not included in the categories above this one.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31st October 2008   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: stablefly has a given some bad advice or info, or has behaved inappropriately
Default "Paramesotriton chinensis" - Canada

free "Paramesotriton chinensis" male, long term captive. Green with black dots, orange stripe.

I will ship within Canada ONLY!

stablefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st November 2008   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Comments: 0
Rep: taper has started on the right path
Default Re: "Paramesotriton chinensis"

I would love to give your newt a home. I currently house C. orientalis and a single P. Hongkongenis in separate homes of course. I am just outside of Edmonton. PM me for more details if you wish.

taper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd November 2008   #3 (permalink)

Nationality:
Comments: 1
Rep: troutnerd has given good advice and informationtroutnerd has given good advice and informationtroutnerd has given good advice and information
Default Re: "Paramesotriton chinensis" - Canada

Hi:

Did you get a taker? I've got room to add your chinensis to my collection. I'm in Thunder Bay.

G Ellis

troutnerd is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
"paramesotriton, canada, chinensis", paramesotriton chinensis

LinkBack