The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Lookinf for alpine and/or calfrnia newts

This is a discussion on Lookinf for alpine and/or calfrnia newts within the Species Wanted, Items Sought forums, part of the Advertisements for Newts & Salamanders category; Hello, I'm looking for both alpine and California newts. I'm wiling to py any reasonable price for two paurs of ...

Species Wanted, Items Sought Looking for axolotls? Filters? Java Moss? Look no further. Posting is subject to approval/rejection on a case-by-case basis. Posting is open to Registered Caudata.org Users only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18th October 2016   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Fumanchu is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Lookinf for alpine and/or calfrnia newts

Hello, I'm looking for both alpine and California newts. I'm wiling to py any reasonable price for two paurs of each; referably male and female. if anyone could pm me or email me, my addy is jagermeisterpie @ gmail. com

christopher

Fumanchu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alpine newt, california newt

LinkBack