The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Wanted Melanoid Male Adult

This is a discussion on Wanted Melanoid Male Adult within the Wanted in Australia or New Zealand forums, part of the Species Wanted, Items Sought category; I am looking for a Adult Melanoid Male..... would like both parents to be melanoid but not necessary. If you ...

Wanted in Australia or New Zealand Due to the large number of Aussie and New Zealander users, we now have a wanted section for you. Too right!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 6th April 2016   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: craigw is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Wanted Melanoid Male Adult

I am looking for a Adult Melanoid Male..... would like both parents to be melanoid but not necessary. If you have one for sale message me with photo & price.. Or if you know of one pls let me know. Thanks
Location is NSW Central Coast

craigw is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack