The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

FOR SALE: Semi-Adult Golden Albino with everything needed- Melbourne

This is a discussion on FOR SALE: Semi-Adult Golden Albino with everything needed- Melbourne within the Wanted in Australia or New Zealand forums, part of the Species Wanted, Items Sought category; I have a Semi-Adult Golden Albino axolotl for sale because of a busy life and he is to much responsibility ...

Wanted in Australia or New Zealand Due to the large number of Aussie and New Zealander users, we now have a wanted section for you. Too right!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24th December 2010   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: goldenaxie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default FOR SALE: Semi-Adult Golden Albino with everything needed- Melbourne

I have a Semi-Adult Golden Albino axolotl for sale because of a busy life and he is to much responsibility for my family. He was bought from a pet store (Pet Barn) and he will be sold with a NEW 51L tank with filter and in-built light, terracota pot with plant growing on it, log with plant growing on it, long underwater grass (great to supply oxygen), a boot with holes that he loves to hide in and pink gravel, blue, red and orange pebels, bubble wall, air pump and tubing and all water treatment, syphen and food. He is named Tigrish which means Tiger in hungarian which I thought was appropriet due to he amazing colours but you can re-name him if you want to, I've had him for approximatly 5-6 months and he has an amazing personality, he absolutly loves bubbles and he knows how the be fed by hand, he tries to bit you instead of food most of the time because you seem like a giant juicy worm :P. He loves hunting for feeder fish and small guppies, he eats pellets, meal worms, fish food and other things. He is very smart and has never tried to eat the gravel so you won't need to worry. He is amazing and this is a very reluctent sale but I believe it's for the best. He as had a very happy life and is excitable, fun and cute. His old tank had a crack in it which I notices when i cleaned it so we bought a NEW one which is only 2 weeks old. It has cost us around $600 but we will reluctently sell it for $350.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo0341.jpg (148.6 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg Photo0336.jpg (169.9 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg Photo0345.jpg (167.5 KB, 34 views)

goldenaxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th December 2010   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: blackdog is a mainstay of Caudata.orgblackdog is a mainstay of Caudata.orgblackdog is a mainstay of Caudata.orgblackdog is a mainstay of Caudata.orgblackdog is a mainstay of Caudata.orgblackdog is a mainstay of Caudata.org
Default Re: FOR SALE: Semi-Adult Golden Albino with everything needed- Melbourne

The gravel is SO not ok.

Whatever you do and whatever happens, get rid of the gravel.

5-6 months on that gravel and no ingestion, does not mean it is ok. It is only a matter of time before he will ingest it (even if he is smart???) and it will kill him (yes, just kill him)

It appears you care for the little guy, so if you do, get rid of the gravel.

blackdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th March 2011   #3 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: Thelmab9 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: FOR SALE: Semi-Adult Golden Albino with everything needed- Melbourne

Hi, just wondering if you still had little tigrish available for sale? If so, i already have a tank set up, i wonder if you would consider just selling him? AND, where in Melbourne are you? If it's easier, my email is ellen.b6@bigpond.com, Thanks

Thelmab9 is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack