The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Will buy axolotls in Sydney

This is a discussion on Will buy axolotls in Sydney within the Wanted in Australia or New Zealand forums, part of the Species Wanted, Items Sought category; Hi All, I'm in Sydney late next week and looking to pick up some more axies. All colors/sexes considered. I'm ...

Wanted in Australia or New Zealand Due to the large number of Aussie and New Zealander users, we now have a wanted section for you. Too right!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 5th January 2014   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: axowattyl has given good advice and informationaxowattyl has given good advice and information
Default Will buy axolotls in Sydney

Hi All,

I'm in Sydney late next week and looking to pick up some more axies. All colors/sexes considered.

I'm mainly chasing adults or breeding pairs in good condition, but will look at juvies as well.

If you've got some that aren't going well I could give them a good home and food and nurse them back to health.

Large clean tanks and good food and care guaranteed.

If you've got any you want gone, please PM me.

Cheers,

axowattyl is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack