The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Wanted, axolotl eggs, juvis or adults, vic aus happy to be posted also.

This is a discussion on Wanted, axolotl eggs, juvis or adults, vic aus happy to be posted also. within the Wanted in Australia or New Zealand forums, part of the Species Wanted, Items Sought category; Wanted, eggs, juvis or adults, looking for coopers, Lucy's, albinos or wilds. Prefer juveniles or adults but happy to raise ...

Wanted in Australia or New Zealand Due to the large number of Aussie and New Zealander users, we now have a wanted section for you. Too right!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20th July 2014   #1 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: iSuzie has started on the right path
Default Wanted, axolotl eggs, juvis or adults, vic aus happy to be posted also.

Wanted, eggs, juvis or adults, looking for coopers, Lucy's, albinos or wilds.
Prefer juveniles or adults but happy to raise eggs, i am experienced axolotl breeder and have been in the hobby for 5 plus years. Please inbox me for my phone number thanks, vic near Melbourne, happy to have them posted if the seller knows how to correctly post axolotls thanks in advanced

Old 14th September 2014   #2 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: iSuzie has started on the right path
Default Re: Wanted, axolotl eggs, juvis or adults, vic aus happy to be posted also.

Still looking for any axolotls in Australia, thanks :)

Tags
axolotl, cooper, eggs, wanted axie

LinkBack