The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Wanted in Western Australia: Mandurah Sept. 2014

This is a discussion on Wanted in Western Australia: Mandurah Sept. 2014 within the Wanted in Australia or New Zealand forums, part of the Species Wanted, Items Sought category; Hi Forum. I am trying to source a breeding age female for one of my senior students. Jessica is very ...

Wanted in Australia or New Zealand Due to the large number of Aussie and New Zealander users, we now have a wanted section for you. Too right!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 8th September 2014   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: aviark is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Wanted in Western Australia: Mandurah Sept. 2014

Hi Forum. I am trying to source a breeding age female for one of my senior students. Jessica is very competent and has current experience with her male. She wants to try her hand at breeding them. A perfect home for somebody if they are looking to find a home for a treasured axie. Thank you.

aviark is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack