The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Breeders of yellow and/or blue spotted salamanders that ship to/within Canada?

This is a discussion on Breeders of yellow and/or blue spotted salamanders that ship to/within Canada? within the Wanted (International not covered by the above) forums, part of the Species Wanted, Items Sought category; Hi, This will probably be another thread with 0 replies, but I have my fingers crossed. Does anyone knows of ...

Wanted (International not covered by the above) If you live in a country not covered by the previous categories, post here.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Simland

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20th October 2015   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Simland has started on the right path
Default Breeders of yellow and/or blue spotted salamanders that ship to/within Canada?

Hi,

This will probably be another thread with 0 replies, but I have my fingers crossed.

Does anyone knows of any breeders of yellow and / or blue spotted salamanders in Canada, or that ship to Canada without exorbitant minimum order amounts?

Simland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd February 2017   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 3
Comments: 0
Rep: shnabo has given good advice and informationshnabo has given good advice and information
Default Re: Breeders of yellow and/or blue spotted salamanders that ship to/within Canada?

Yellow and blue spotted salamanders are native to Canada.

shnabo is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack