The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Looking for any kind of newt - Vancouver, Canada (B.C.)

This is a discussion on Looking for any kind of newt - Vancouver, Canada (B.C.) within the Wanted (International not covered by the above) forums, part of the Species Wanted, Items Sought category; Hello after setting up a semi aquatic tank I am unable to find any newts for sale locally. Hoping someone ...

Wanted (International not covered by the above) If you live in a country not covered by the previous categories, post here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13th December 2016   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Graeme has started on the right path
Default Looking for any kind of newt - Vancouver, Canada (B.C.)

Hello after setting up a semi aquatic tank I am unable to find any newts for sale locally.

Hoping someone on here has some for sale in Canada and is willing to ship to Vancouver.

I'd ideally like 2 crocodile newts (Tylototriton verrucosus) since my current tank is set up for a species that prefer both land and water, roughly 40/60 land to water in my 40gal breeder.

Anyways I'm willing to take any newts at this time and adjust my tank to their needs, they are too hard to find to pass up on now haha

Graeme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th December 2016   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Graeme has started on the right path
Default Re: Looking for any kind of newt - Vancouver, Canada (B.C.)

I was able to find chinese firebellied newts locally somehow so Im no linger looking.

Graeme is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack