The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Help! Looking for firebelly newt for sale in Texas

This is a discussion on Help! Looking for firebelly newt for sale in Texas within the Wanted in the USA forums, part of the Species Wanted, Items Sought category; I am looking for a firebelly newt for sale in Texas. I am having trouble finding one due to the ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10th April 2016   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: bootsnewt2100 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help! Looking for firebelly newt for sale in Texas

I am looking for a firebelly newt for sale in Texas. I am having trouble finding one due to the recent ban on interstate transport, but I really love the little guys and I would like to add another one to my community. For I am an amateur breeder hoping to turn it into a career. Please help and thank you!

bootsnewt2100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th April 2016   #2 (permalink)
Field Herper

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 142
Comments: 77
Rep: Sith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.org
Default Re: Help! Looking for firebelly newt for sale in Texas

You could also put a wanted add for eggs up, as they're still legal to ship. Here's an article about raising newts and salamanders from eggs if you do decide on eggs: Caudata Culture Articles - Raising Newts and Salamanders from Eggs

Tags
firebelly, newt, texas

LinkBack