The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Wanted Eastern Tiger Salamander (Ambystoma Tigrinum)

This is a discussion on Wanted Eastern Tiger Salamander (Ambystoma Tigrinum) within the Wanted in the USA forums, part of the Species Wanted, Items Sought category; Hello, I am considering purchasing an Eastern Tiger Salamander to add to my collection. Does anyone know where I would ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 1st December 2016   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: KaprosuchusKarl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Wanted Eastern Tiger Salamander (Ambystoma Tigrinum)

Hello, I am considering purchasing an Eastern Tiger Salamander to add to my collection. Does anyone know where I would be able to purchase one? If so, any information regarding the animal would be extremely helpful! Thank you so much.

KaprosuchusKarl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eastern tiger salamander, tiger salamander

LinkBack