The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Female Pachytriton Labiatus for sale in California?

This is a discussion on Female Pachytriton Labiatus for sale in California? within the Wanted in the USA forums, part of the Species Wanted, Items Sought category; Hi everyone. Anyone have any idea where I can track down a female paddle-tail newt in the Southern California? Willing ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21st July 2017   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: mchivett is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Female Pachytriton Labiatus for sale in California?

Hi everyone. Anyone have any idea where I can track down a female paddle-tail newt in the Southern California? Willing to drive pretty far to get one. I have a male in a 30 gallon tank by himself and while I know it's typically not advised to house paddle-tail newts together, I am hopeful that the large space and multiple hideouts should keep them from attacking one another. To be safe, I want to avoid getting another male for that same reason. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know! I have already tried calling every exotic pet store I know of in the area and haven't been able to find any recently.

mchivett is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pachytriton labiatus, paddle tail, paddle tail newt, paddletails

LinkBack