The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

ISO Cynops orientalis or pyrrhogaster

This is a discussion on ISO Cynops orientalis or pyrrhogaster within the Wanted in the USA forums, part of the Species Wanted, Items Sought category; Hi, I am looking for cynops orientalis or pyrrhogaster in the New York City area. I had a breeding tank ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 9th September 2017   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: NewtsMcGee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ISO Cynops orientalis or pyrrhogaster

Hi, I am looking for cynops orientalis or pyrrhogaster in the New York City area. I had a breeding tank about 15 years ago but had to give them away when I moved. My daughter now has an interest in newts and I'd love to set up a tank with her. I haven't been able to find any at the pet stores.
Please let me know if you have any for sale.

NewtsMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack