The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Axie wanted in michigan

This is a discussion on Axie wanted in michigan within the Wanted in the USA forums, part of the Species Wanted, Items Sought category; Hi, I am looking for someone that has axies for sale/free in michigan. I am located near Saginaw, and am ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26th August 2008   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: NewDreamz has started on the right path
Arrow Axie wanted in michigan

Hi,

I am looking for someone that has axies for sale/free in michigan. I am located near Saginaw, and am willing to drive reasonable distance. Not looking to have them shipped. Send me an email please newdreamz @ Charter.net

Also would like a larger salamander too!

Thanks!

NewDreamz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
axie, michigan, wanted

LinkBack