The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Tropic Isle Daphnia

This is a discussion on Tropic Isle Daphnia within the Testimonials forums, part of the Advertisements for Newts & Salamanders category; I got Daphnia from Rachel Moormann at Tropic Isle via Aquabid. She went out of her way to make sure ...

Testimonials The place to post info about good or bad deals with people and companies. Reading is open to anyone, including unregistered visitors - this means these pages are viewable by anyone so mind your Ps and Qs. Posting is open to Registered Caudata.org Members only.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Molch

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 6th February 2015   #1 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 5
Comments: 7
Rep: Molch is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgMolch is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgMolch is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgMolch is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgMolch is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgMolch is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgMolch is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgMolch is considered an Authority at Caudata.org
Thumbs up Tropic Isle Daphnia

I got Daphnia from Rachel Moormann at Tropic Isle via Aquabid. She went out of her way to make sure she could ship to my boondocks location and the Daphnia arrived in excellent shape, all alive and hopping and a generous amount, too. I very much recommend her business :)

Old 6th February 2015   #2 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 5
Comments: 7
Rep: Molch is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgMolch is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgMolch is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgMolch is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgMolch is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgMolch is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgMolch is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgMolch is considered an Authority at Caudata.org
Default Re: Tropic Isle Daphnia

oops - I got her name wrong, it's Rhonda, not Rachel :) Her name on aquabid is swordtails1
cheers

Old 7th February 2015   #3 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 1
Rep: willowcat has shown reliable knowledgewillowcat has shown reliable knowledge
Default Re: Tropic Isle Daphnia

I agree. A very, very kind couple. They even go so far as to give support 'over the phone'. The Daphnia that I received from them is the magna named Red Russians. The history of how they obtained and named them is very interesting also.

willowcat is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack