The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Axolotl arrived perfect from Cindygao0217

This is a discussion on Axolotl arrived perfect from Cindygao0217 within the Testimonials forums, part of the Advertisements for Newts & Salamanders category; Got the axolotl today and it is so cute thank you again Cindygao0217... Very nice person happy to do business ...

Testimonials The place to post info about good or bad deals with people and companies. Reading is open to anyone, including unregistered visitors - this means these pages are viewable by anyone so mind your Ps and Qs. Posting is open to Registered Caudata.org Members only.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Leansgirl

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12th February 2015   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Leansgirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Axolotl arrived perfect from Cindygao0217

Got the axolotl today and it is so cute thank you again Cindygao0217... Very nice person happy to do business with you again.

Leansgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th February 2015   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Default Re: Axolotl arrived perfect from Cindygao0217

box was crushed and open , bag was leaking water. just newspaper for cushion. but axolotl was alive so i was happy. I died last night. Asked for replacement or refund and she said no. Too bad file a claim with Postal I won't refund you.

Old 14th February 2015   #3 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: Cindygao0217 has shown reliable knowledgeCindygao0217 has shown reliable knowledge

Okay what you pay is the shipping cost not the Axolotl cost Axolotl was free and 20 is for the shipping and the heat pack and box was crush is the part post office flaut and you blame all on me and I file claim first then you what never mind and you file the claim. then you ask for another Axolotl they all my pet why to you think you can ask to give out my precious pet to you with just asking the one I gave away is only one since I moved to a dorm and to need someone to take care of him so I gave him away and then you ask you another one I can't just gave you another one it my pet they I am not a breeder and I told you nicely you can get one it at caudata there a lot of breeder here that sell axolotl.plus I said nicely and you said really mean say about me and u post this I still have email you sent me I don't mind showing them to see who right if that what you want

Cindygao0217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th February 2015   #4 (permalink)

Nationality:

I never said this is your fault. But i paid for an axolotl and it died. I dont know how to remove this or i would take it all down. Got my refund now

Old 27th February 2015   #5 (permalink)

Nationality:
Comments: 1
Rep: willowcat has shown reliable knowledgewillowcat has shown reliable knowledge

Can I play?

willowcat is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack