Caudata.org

Caudata.org (http://www.caudata.org/forum/)
-   Testimonials (http://www.caudata.org/forum/f49-advertisements-newts-salamanders/f52-testimonials/)
-   -   Lady Aquarius/Bette (http://www.caudata.org/forum/f49-advertisements-newts-salamanders/f52-testimonials/101918-lady-aquarius-bette.html)

willowcat 4th April 2015 23:20

Lady Aquarius/Bette

I received eggs from Lady Aquarius/Bette. She has this 'Axolotl Madness' down in like a fined tuned comb. I always receive outstanding product from her and it is delivered in such a manner where I don't have to contemplate the outcome of the products during shipment. I traded her for a male Melanoid GFP- sub adult. This was one that I was retaining as a breeder. I would of kept it but it ended up being a male. Dang us guys....:crazy:
Thank you Bette!!!!

Bette 5th April 2015 02:06

Re: Lady Aquarius/Bette

Quote:

Originally Posted by willowcat (Post 443104)
I received eggs from Lady Aquarius/Bette. She has this 'Axolotl Madness' down in like a fined tuned comb. I always receive outstanding product from her and it is delivered in such a manner where I don't have to contemplate the outcome of the products during shipment. I traded her for a male Melanoid GFP- sub adult. This was one that I was retaining as a breeder. I would of kept it but it ended up being a male. Dang us guys....:crazy:
Thank you Bette!!!!

Thank you Trace! I really like this black melanoid boy that we traded for. He will be well cared for. :happy::animal:

birdsong 5th April 2015 02:12

I would second that I received eggs from her in perfect condition will definitely be a repeat costomer

dennis 12th April 2015 16:29

I had the pleasure of purchasing a small batch of eggs from Bette last week. I order a few batches a eggs every season and Bettes and Michael Shrom's are the highest quality I have received. Not one single dud or cloudy egg, every single embryo is healthy and even an over count packed excellent n shipped very prompt. I definitely recommend her and will buy again someday. .

Thanks very much

Dennis

dennis 23rd June 2015 18:00

I am not known as one to brag about anyone but I just received the most awesome, well packed batch of perfect a young axolotls and eggs I have ever received from Bette. And the eggs got earlier this spring where perfect as well.
Even several extra :ufo:Bette rocks! I really like the lil freckled gal needs a lil extra tlc best.

Thanks a ton

AngelMR2 6th August 2015 01:14

I ordered some babies from Bette and they arrived today. All healthy, well packed and ready for some lunch!

These are my first axolotls and it was a nice experience.Good communication and very friendly :) Thank you!

http://i.imgur.com/rI7w7YC.jpg

Bette 6th August 2015 19:55

Thank you everyone for the kind words :-)
I am always so happy to have my babies go to homes where they are loved!

MUTT 14th February 2017 07:30

I got my Ollin (copper axolotl) from Aquarius Axolotls last month and it's been such an amazing experience. He was amazingly well packaged and was super feisty and ready to go right out the bag. After settling in, he's been eating like a champion and loves exploring his tank. His colors are beautiful and bright. Bette herself has been super kind, helpful, and present which is much appreciated as Ollin is my first axolotl. I can't recommend her or her babies enough !!

Bette 24th February 2017 03:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by MUTT (Post 475703)
I got my Ollin (copper axolotl) from Aquarius Axolotls last month and it's been such an amazing experience. He was amazingly well packaged and was super feisty and ready to go right out the bag. After settling in, he's been eating like a champion and loves exploring his tank. His colors are beautiful and bright. Bette herself has been super kind, helpful, and present which is much appreciated as Ollin is my first axolotl. I can't recommend her or her babies enough !!

Thanks so much, Mutt! So great to hear :happy:

IHeartCapnHook 13th October 2017 10:04

(I hope to keep this on the down low so she doesn't know the truth!)
I shamefully admit I have been stalking Bette here and on Facebook. I am smitten. I have been looking out for a new tank so I can cycle and prep. As I wait to find the tank set up, I try to figure my priorities of what I what to purchase first from her
In the meantime, I stalk and sit here green with envy.
And let's not forget Michael Shrom. Great guy, always helpful and gorgeous lotls, too. His are on the "list" too!

I need to go to AA. Is there an Axolotl Anonymous group?

"Guess what? I got a fever! And the only prescription.. is more AXOLOTL!!!"