The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Lady Aquarius/Bette

This is a discussion on Lady Aquarius/Bette within the Testimonials forums, part of the Advertisements for Newts & Salamanders category; I received eggs from Lady Aquarius/Bette. She has this 'Axolotl Madness' down in like a fined tuned comb. I always ...

Testimonials The place to post info about good or bad deals with people and companies. Reading is open to anyone, including unregistered visitors - this means these pages are viewable by anyone so mind your Ps and Qs. Posting is open to Registered Caudata.org Members only.

Like Tree17Likes
  • 3 Post By willowcat
  • 3 Post By Bette
  • 3 Post By birdsong
  • 1 Post By dennis
  • 4 Post By dennis
  • 1 Post By AngelMR2
  • 1 Post By Bette
  • 1 Post By MUTT

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4th April 2015   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 1
Rep: willowcat has shown reliable knowledgewillowcat has shown reliable knowledge
Default Lady Aquarius/Bette

I received eggs from Lady Aquarius/Bette. She has this 'Axolotl Madness' down in like a fined tuned comb. I always receive outstanding product from her and it is delivered in such a manner where I don't have to contemplate the outcome of the products during shipment. I traded her for a male Melanoid GFP- sub adult. This was one that I was retaining as a breeder. I would of kept it but it ended up being a male. Dang us guys....
Thank you Bette!!!!

willowcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th April 2015   #2 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Comments: 4
Rep: Bette has given good advice and informationBette has given good advice and informationBette has given good advice and information
Default Re: Lady Aquarius/Bette

Quote:
Originally Posted by willowcat View Post
I received eggs from Lady Aquarius/Bette. She has this 'Axolotl Madness' down in like a fined tuned comb. I always receive outstanding product from her and it is delivered in such a manner where I don't have to contemplate the outcome of the products during shipment. I traded her for a male Melanoid GFP- sub adult. This was one that I was retaining as a breeder. I would of kept it but it ended up being a male. Dang us guys....
Thank you Bette!!!!
Thank you Trace! I really like this black melanoid boy that we traded for. He will be well cared for.

Old 5th April 2015   #3 (permalink)
Axolotl Enthusiast

Nationality:
Comments: 0
Rep: birdsong has started on the right path

I would second that I received eggs from her in perfect condition will definitely be a repeat costomer

birdsong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th April 2015   #4 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: dennis has shown reliable knowledge

I had the pleasure of purchasing a small batch of eggs from Bette last week. I order a few batches a eggs every season and Bettes and Michael Shrom's are the highest quality I have received. Not one single dud or cloudy egg, every single embryo is healthy and even an over count packed excellent n shipped very prompt. I definitely recommend her and will buy again someday. .

Thanks very much

Dennis

dennis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd June 2015   #5 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: dennis has shown reliable knowledge

I am not known as one to brag about anyone but I just received the most awesome, well packed batch of perfect a young axolotls and eggs I have ever received from Bette. And the eggs got earlier this spring where perfect as well.
Even several extra Bette rocks! I really like the lil freckled gal needs a lil extra tlc best.

Thanks a ton

dennis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th August 2015   #6 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: AngelMR2 is an unknown quantity at this point

I ordered some babies from Bette and they arrived today. All healthy, well packed and ready for some lunch!

These are my first axolotls and it was a nice experience.Good communication and very friendly :) Thank you!

Click the image to open in full size.

AngelMR2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th August 2015   #7 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Rep: Bette has given good advice and informationBette has given good advice and informationBette has given good advice and information

Thank you everyone for the kind words :-)
I am always so happy to have my babies go to homes where they are loved!

Old 14th February 2017   #8 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: MUTT is an unknown quantity at this point

I got my Ollin (copper axolotl) from Aquarius Axolotls last month and it's been such an amazing experience. He was amazingly well packaged and was super feisty and ready to go right out the bag. After settling in, he's been eating like a champion and loves exploring his tank. His colors are beautiful and bright. Bette herself has been super kind, helpful, and present which is much appreciated as Ollin is my first axolotl. I can't recommend her or her babies enough !!

MUTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2017   #9 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTT View Post
I got my Ollin (copper axolotl) from Aquarius Axolotls last month and it's been such an amazing experience. He was amazingly well packaged and was super feisty and ready to go right out the bag. After settling in, he's been eating like a champion and loves exploring his tank. His colors are beautiful and bright. Bette herself has been super kind, helpful, and present which is much appreciated as Ollin is my first axolotl. I can't recommend her or her babies enough !!
Thanks so much, Mutt! So great to hear

LinkBack