The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Willowcat/Trace

This is a discussion on Willowcat/Trace within the Testimonials forums, part of the Advertisements for Newts & Salamanders category; Trace is an absolute joy to work with. We've exchanged eggs and axolotls and I am deeply impressed at the ...

Testimonials The place to post info about good or bad deals with people and companies. Reading is open to anyone, including unregistered visitors - this means these pages are viewable by anyone so mind your Ps and Qs. Posting is open to Registered Caudata.org Members only.

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Vyaavi
  • 1 Post By willowcat
  • 1 Post By rachel1
  • 1 Post By Bette
  • 2 Post By Lexolotl

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26th April 2015   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Vyaavi has shown reliable knowledge
Default Willowcat/Trace

Trace is an absolute joy to work with. We've exchanged eggs and axolotls and I am deeply impressed at the quality of her animals - even the "damaged" axie she offered me has grown huge and strong! Their gills are the fluffiest I've ever seen and they're going to be amazing adults. She's responsive, ships extremely well, and is just plain nice to talk to.

Vyaavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th April 2015   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Comments: 1
Rep: willowcat has shown reliable knowledgewillowcat has shown reliable knowledge
Default Re: Willowcat/Trace

Thanks Lex, I do appreciate your kind words. But I do need clarify something. I know that this is going to sound weird....but I morphed. I morphed from a She to a He. Now I am a guy....I really don't know what to do. I don't want to go shopping anymore. I have no idea what I am going to do with this closet full of un-worn shoes, still in the boxes. I have no more urged to cook and if you could see how filthy my house is you would be dropped jaw shocked. And my urge to constantly nag and complain is gone. My driving skills have improved and I have now become obsessed with the remote control.......lol
Thanks again, and YOU have been a joy to work with and it is so good to hear that my little nipped buddy has not only a good home to live in, but has all 4 limbs to enjoy his home.
Thanks again,
He-man, Trace

willowcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th May 2015   #3 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: rachel1 has given good advice and informationrachel1 has given good advice and informationrachel1 has given good advice and information

I've recieved nothing short of gorgeous animals from Trace. He's very easy to get along with, and his animals are beautiful! He's always kept his end of the bargain- a very trustworthy, easy person to do business with. Highly recommended! Thanks for my handsome new boys, Trace
~Rachel

rachel1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th May 2015   #4 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Comments: 4
Rep: Bette has given good advice and informationBette has given good advice and informationBette has given good advice and information

First of all, Trace is always a pleasure to deal with.
I received a beautiful gfp black melanoid sub-adult male. He is full of personality, and has gorgeous long gills! Trace had been retaining him as a breeder, but decided to let me have him. :-)
I'm sure this black mel will father some pretty babies in the future...

Old 10th May 2015   #5 (permalink)
Axolotl Enthusiast

Nationality:
Rep: Lexolotl is an unknown quantity at this point

I will also post and say that Willowcat has always been a pleasure to converse with, and has always provided me with amazing animals as well as quality advice.

If you have an opportunity to trade eggs for his axolotls, don't hesitate to do so.

Lexolotl is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack