The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Great Experience: PD Hunt www.microworms.co.uk

This is a discussion on Great Experience: PD Hunt www.microworms.co.uk within the Testimonials forums, part of the Advertisements for Newts & Salamanders category; I just to publicly tank Paul Hunt at http://www.microworms.co.uk for his excellent service to me this past week. I told ...

Testimonials The place to post info about good or bad deals with people and companies. Reading is open to anyone, including unregistered visitors - this means these pages are viewable by anyone so mind your Ps and Qs. Posting is open to Registered Caudata.org Members only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26th November 2004   #1 (permalink)
john

Gallery Images:
Comments:

I just to publicly tank Paul Hunt at http://www.microworms.co.uk for his excellent service to me this past week. I told him of my great need for microworms, and not only did he make an exception for me and send the microworms before receiving payment, he sent me two cultures. He has been very personable and I would encourage anyone looking for microworms or Enchytraea to order from him.

Thanks Paul!

Old 26th November 2004   #2 (permalink)
jesper

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Ah, links to feeder sites should be collected somewhere John. I have been looking for a site like this for some time. Great! Sure hope they will ship to Sweden!

(Message approved by john)

Old 26th November 2004   #3 (permalink)
john

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Please let Paul know you found out about his company from me ;).

Old 27th November 2004   #4 (permalink)
alan

Gallery Images:
Comments:

I've ordered from them before and confirm John's statements.

Old 3rd December 2004   #5 (permalink)
jesper

Gallery Images:
Comments:

I just got microworms and white worms from this company. They went the same day payment was transmitted. Payed through paypal, very smooth. The colonies were sent on Tuesday, arrived today Friday. 4 £ per colony included shipping to Sweden. I am a very happy customer.

Old 11th December 2004   #6 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: justin has shown reliable knowledge

i have just got my order from this site microworms were fine whiteworms on the other hand were not good i got about ten whiteworm im not very happy with this and will not order again aquacultures whiteworm are about five times the amount cheers justin

justin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th December 2004   #7 (permalink)
john

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Justin: Did you contact Mr. Hunt to tell him your problem?

Old 19th December 2004   #8 (permalink)
yago

Gallery Images:
Comments:

I bought some cultures from Mr.Hunt. It took quite longer than expected probably due to Christmas posting overbooking. Mr.Hunt was very kind and concern about the delay. Once I got the package (it took around 10 days) the cultures were in perfect conditions. I have never come across before with microworms, and you should now that they are really micro. They will be a good resource for tiny larvae and small juveniles Click the image to open in full size.
Best greetings
Yago

Old 11th February 2005   #9 (permalink)
kamil

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Hi,

i can not access this page... I just can read "This site is suspended" - can anyone please check if he has the same problem?

Best Greetings,

Kamil

Old 26th February 2005   #10 (permalink)
jesper

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Yeah, the site is suspended. Seems like someone hasn't payed his bills...

Tags
experience, great, hunt, wwwmicrowormscouk

(View-All Members who have read this thread since 10th April 2017, 03:24 (Set) (Clear)

There are no names to display.
LinkBack