The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Andy Baker - much needed help

This is a discussion on Andy Baker - much needed help within the Testimonials forums, part of the Advertisements for Newts & Salamanders category; I'd like to thank Andy baker for all the help he gave me with my shanjing newts. I bought a ...

Testimonials The place to post info about good or bad deals with people and companies. Reading is open to anyone, including unregistered visitors - this means these pages are viewable by anyone so mind your Ps and Qs. Posting is open to Registered Caudata.org Members only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15th October 2006   #1 (permalink)
ian

Gallery Images:
Comments:

I'd like to thank Andy baker for all the help he gave me with my shanjing newts. I bought a dozen from Hamm to start breedind and had problems with sores on their mouths and body. without his expert help and knowledge i have no doubt i would have lost maybe half. Also look out for Sam kerr , at last a budding vet who wants to specialize in amphibians he was also a great help,thank you both.Not forgetting Ed who pointed me in the right direction with silvadene which in england is called flamizine...Ian

(Message approved by jennewt)

Tags
andy, baker, needed

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 13 (Set)

bellabelloo, Darkmaverick, drj, easternnewt, ErikM, KristenW, mr cyclone, NewtMafia, philbaker76, rattailz, ShaunYam, Shygirl, View
LinkBack