The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Blackworms from Eastern Aquatics (US)

This is a discussion on Blackworms from Eastern Aquatics (US) within the Testimonials forums, part of the Advertisements for Newts & Salamanders category; I've been getting my blackworms from Eastern aquatics. They supply good counts and the worms last a long time. They ...

Testimonials The place to post info about good or bad deals with people and companies. Reading is open to anyone, including unregistered visitors - this means these pages are viewable by anyone so mind your Ps and Qs. Posting is open to Registered Caudata.org Members only.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By michael

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 3rd February 2007   #1 (permalink)
2010 Research Grant Donor

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: michael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.org

I've been getting my blackworms from Eastern aquatics. They supply good counts and the worms last a long time. They have a broad shipping area in the U.S. I've heard their blackworms last longer than some others. They can be reached at Easternaquatics.com

(Message approved by aartse_tuyn)

michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd February 2007   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: michael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.org

oops! I had the email address wrong. It is Easternaquatics@yahoo.com

(Message approved by jennewt)

Old 4th February 2007   #3 (permalink)
jennifer

Gallery Images:
Comments:

I can't find any website for them, but I did find an e-mail address on a page I got from Google. I will write for a price list.

Old 4th February 2007   #4 (permalink)
jim

Gallery Images:
Comments:

They told me they are working on the website but take phone orders for now, still waiting on a response about pricing.

(Message approved by jennewt)

Old 31st March 2008   #5 (permalink)

Nationality:

Easternaquatics.com It looks like he ships to most of the East Coast and central U.S. He is about 30 minutes up the road from and 5 minutes from That Fish Place.

Old 28th November 2013   #6 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: Margie has shown reliable knowledge
Default Re: Blackworms from Eastern Aquatics (US)

I got my first order of live blackworms (4 lb.) from Eastern Aquatics yesterday. I was very impressed with the quality of the worms. The service was great too, but the quality of the worms upon arrival is what really counts with me. I give them an A+

Margie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd December 2013   #7 (permalink)

Nationality:

Welcome to Eastern Aquatics!

Just got another pound yesterday. Blackworms make raising larvae and small juveniles a little easier.

Old 3rd April 2014   #8 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: rachel1 has given good advice and informationrachel1 has given good advice and informationrachel1 has given good advice and information

Awesome customer service. I got my worms right away and all were fat and healthy- my juvies are thrilled! I will definitely be using them as my supplier in the future.

rachel1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
(us), aquatics, blackworms, eastern

LinkBack