The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Axolotls - Victoria, Australia

This is a discussion on Axolotls - Victoria, Australia within the Testimonials forums, part of the Advertisements for Newts & Salamanders category; Hi Have been purchasing my axolotls From a gentlemen who sells at the Dandenong & Caribbean Markets, Yes I know ...

Testimonials The place to post info about good or bad deals with people and companies. Reading is open to anyone, including unregistered visitors - this means these pages are viewable by anyone so mind your Ps and Qs. Posting is open to Registered Caudata.org Members only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 7th January 2006   #1 (permalink)
melissa

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Hi Have been purchasing my axolotls From a gentlemen who sells at the Dandenong & Caribbean Markets, Yes I know Markets, But I have never had a problem with these Axolotls, He is always willing to assist where he can & He sells for Half The price of petshop locally, Generally cost of one is Around $15 pet shops are selling for $30+ His Name is Joe & you will find him at the markets all the time.

I Have his contact details if anyone wants them but due to privacy I wont post on the web site.

(Message approved by nate)

Tags
australia, axolotls, victoria

(View-All Members who have read this thread since 2nd October 2017, 06:08 (Set) (Clear)

There are no names to display.
LinkBack