The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Good experience at Niles Biological

This is a discussion on Good experience at Niles Biological within the Testimonials forums, part of the Advertisements for Newts & Salamanders category; Hi All, I recently purchased a leucistic from Niles Biological in California. http://www.nilesbio.com/ My axo arrived healthy and in a ...

Testimonials The place to post info about good or bad deals with people and companies. Reading is open to anyone, including unregistered visitors - this means these pages are viewable by anyone so mind your Ps and Qs. Posting is open to Registered Caudata.org Members only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 5th March 2007   #1 (permalink)
debra

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Hi All,

I recently purchased a leucistic from Niles Biological in California.

http://www.nilesbio.com/

My axo arrived healthy and in a very timely manner. The price was very reasonable. The only thing that is a negative is that they had mislabeled the breed. I thought I was getting an albino, but have now found out that it's a leucistic. I am just fine with that....

Deb

(Message approved by jennewt)

Tags
biological, experience, good, niles

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 16 (Set)

blckkeys, bunny27, chadh7, cschilling80, CTAxie, drdetroit33, easternnewt, firesalamander, fishkeeper, FredLikesNewts, frequenc, jay r n, methodik, Peter7474, skyler, t_summ
LinkBack