The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Audrey (USA)

This is a discussion on Audrey (USA) within the Testimonials forums, part of the Advertisements for Newts & Salamanders category; Audrey has some excellent T. Granulosa that she shipped to me and I cannot give her enough praise. These little ...

Testimonials The place to post info about good or bad deals with people and companies. Reading is open to anyone, including unregistered visitors - this means these pages are viewable by anyone so mind your Ps and Qs. Posting is open to Registered Caudata.org Members only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 9th November 2007   #1 (permalink)
Site Contributor

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 6
Comments: 3
Rep: t_summ is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgt_summ is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgt_summ is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgt_summ is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgt_summ is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgt_summ is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgt_summ is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgt_summ is considered an Authority at Caudata.org
Talking Audrey (USA)

Audrey has some excellent T. Granulosa that she shipped to me and I cannot give her enough praise. These little CB newts are plump and full of spunk. Her shipping skills are are very good. If you're looking to purchase some of her newts, do not hesitate... she takes care of everything!

t_summ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th November 2007   #2 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 10
Rep: Jake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.org

Travis is absolutely right. Audrey's been spoiling those granulosas. I got 30 from her as eggs/larvae, and all were in great condition. I'd recommend her newts to anyone who seeks quality.

Keep up the great work Audrey.

Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2008   #3 (permalink)

Nationality:
Comments: 0
Rep: krk11 has given good advice and informationkrk11 has given good advice and informationkrk11 has given good advice and information

I also agree with the two of you guys. I just got 3 Cynops pyrrhogaster from her and they are great. I too would recommend her newts to anyone.

Thanks Audrey.

krk11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th August 2008   #4 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 11
Rep: Denikar has shown reliable knowledge
Default Re: Audrey (USA)

I concur with everyone on Audrey!

I just bought three red efts from her and they arrived in perfect packaging and in awesome condition!

Also she helped me tremendously in setting up their new home.

Denikar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th August 2008   #5 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: creekcritter has given good advice and informationcreekcritter has given good advice and informationcreekcritter has given good advice and information
Default Re: Audrey (USA)

What a person! I hear she makes a mean newt tat also!

creekcritter is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
audrey, usa

LinkBack