The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

onetwentysix (Amphibian Aquatics)

This is a discussion on onetwentysix (Amphibian Aquatics) within the Testimonials forums, part of the Advertisements for Newts & Salamanders category; I just wanted share my great experience with and to say a BIG thank you to Peter (onetwentysix) at Amphibian ...

Testimonials The place to post info about good or bad deals with people and companies. Reading is open to anyone, including unregistered visitors - this means these pages are viewable by anyone so mind your Ps and Qs. Posting is open to Registered Caudata.org Members only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25th August 2008   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: xMIDNIGHTx is a mainstay of Caudata.orgxMIDNIGHTx is a mainstay of Caudata.orgxMIDNIGHTx is a mainstay of Caudata.orgxMIDNIGHTx is a mainstay of Caudata.orgxMIDNIGHTx is a mainstay of Caudata.orgxMIDNIGHTx is a mainstay of Caudata.org
Default onetwentysix (Amphibian Aquatics)

I just wanted share my great experience with and to say a BIG thank you to Peter (onetwentysix) at Amphibian Aquatics. I recently contacted Peter about a pair of T. dobrogicus that he had for sale. Peter was very helpful and quick to reply to any questions I had. The shipping went safely and smoothly, not to mention right on time. The pair is very beautiful and healthy. Within a day or two the pair seemed to have settled right in, showing the care given to them before and during shipping. My transaction with Peter could not have been better and I would NOT hesitate to buy from him again.

Thanks again Peter!

Mitch

xMIDNIGHTx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th August 2008   #2 (permalink)
Administrator

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 58
Comments: 71
Rep: Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11
Default Re: onetwentysix (Amphibian Aquatics)

I have bought from him as well and was very pleased with the transactions.

Otterwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th August 2009   #3 (permalink)
Site Contributor

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 42
Comments: 9
Rep: SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11
Exclamation Re: onetwentysix (Amphibian Aquatics)

I too have had an excellent experience in buying through Peter at Amphibian Aquatics.
Outstanding service and all animals arrived in top shape! Highly recommended!

Now, I am off to feed my new critters...

SludgeMunkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th October 2009   #4 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 10
Rep: Jake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.org
Default Re: onetwentysix (Amphibian Aquatics)

I've dealt with Peter a few times and have always been pleased with the quality of the animals I received. I recommend him to anyone looking for healthy newts at affordable prices.

Jake is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
(amphibian, amphibian, aquatics, aquatics), onetwentysix

LinkBack