The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Jennewt great breeder

This is a discussion on Jennewt great breeder within the Testimonials forums, part of the Advertisements for Newts & Salamanders category; I would like to take the opportunity to give praise to Jennewt for being a good breeder. I recently bought ...

Testimonials The place to post info about good or bad deals with people and companies. Reading is open to anyone, including unregistered visitors - this means these pages are viewable by anyone so mind your Ps and Qs. Posting is open to Registered Caudata.org Members only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 5th May 2009   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: merk199 has given consistently good advice and informationmerk199 has given consistently good advice and informationmerk199 has given consistently good advice and informationmerk199 has given consistently good advice and information
Default Jennewt great breeder

I would like to take the opportunity to give praise to Jennewt for being a good breeder. I recently bought 6 terrestrial cynops ensicauda popei from her. She shipped them next day packed professionally. Before she shipped I peppered her with about twenty pm's with various questions. Even though I had researched before hand the popei she made me extremely comfortable by answering questions I seemingly could not find answers on.

Oh the juvies were absolutely in tip top shape and are beautiful. I hihly recommend a breeder like Jen to all.

merk199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th May 2009   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: SnakeDancer has given good advice and informationSnakeDancer has given good advice and informationSnakeDancer has given good advice and information
Default Re: Jennewt great breeder

I'll concur with that! I got a group of 3 C. pyrrhogaster from her a few months ago, and was very happy with the communication, shipping, and the beautiful little animals themselves (who are doing great). A perfect transaction!

SnakeDancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th May 2009   #3 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 46
Comments: 2
Rep: Neotenic_Jaymes is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgNeotenic_Jaymes is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgNeotenic_Jaymes is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgNeotenic_Jaymes is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgNeotenic_Jaymes is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgNeotenic_Jaymes is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgNeotenic_Jaymes is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgNeotenic_Jaymes is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgNeotenic_Jaymes is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgNeotenic_Jaymes is considered an Authority at Caudata.org

She is great with information and wisdom. She sets a certian standard that is admired by alot of people. I'm glad other people recongnize and appreciate her efforts aswell. Keep it up Jen!

Neotenic_Jaymes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th May 2009   #4 (permalink)
Site Contributor

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 42
Comments: 9
Rep: SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11

I also have to agree with this statement.

Rarely in any live animal related hobby do you find an experienced breeder that is also a credit to the hobby.

SludgeMunkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th May 2009   #5 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: merk199 has given consistently good advice and informationmerk199 has given consistently good advice and informationmerk199 has given consistently good advice and informationmerk199 has given consistently good advice and information

I'll have to watch for the next opportunity C pyrro come up with her. I would love to get a few of those as well in the future. Any breeder who spends the extra time to answer questions is definitely worth a recommendation in my book!

merk199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th May 2009   #6 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: xMIDNIGHTx is a mainstay of Caudata.orgxMIDNIGHTx is a mainstay of Caudata.orgxMIDNIGHTx is a mainstay of Caudata.orgxMIDNIGHTx is a mainstay of Caudata.orgxMIDNIGHTx is a mainstay of Caudata.orgxMIDNIGHTx is a mainstay of Caudata.org

I just want to chime in and sing some praises about Jen. I have received several batches of eggs from Jen last year. Being new to the newt scene I had a bunch of questions. Some people will give you the short and skinny and others take the time to really make sure you get and understand all the information you need to be successful in caring for these wonderful creatures.

Jen is that type of person that takes the time to lay everything out, who goes the extra mile. I am grateful for her willingness and patience to share this knowledge. And as stated above her abilities to raise and care for newts speak for themselves.

Thanks Jen!

Mitch

xMIDNIGHTx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th May 2009   #7 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Comments: 10
Rep: Jake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.org

I think I've gotten about 50 newts and lots of eggs from Jen (no joke). She's never let me down. I also recommend her captive bred newts to anyone looking for quality. There should be more people like her in the world.

Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2009   #8 (permalink)
Caudata.org Donor

Nationality:
Rep: Alejandro has given consistently good advice and informationAlejandro has given consistently good advice and informationAlejandro has given consistently good advice and information

Yes, I agree 100% with Jake's comments. Jennifer Macke is such a great lady to deal with. Toda una dama.

Alejandro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2009   #9 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: kwksand has given consistently excellent advice and informationkwksand has given consistently excellent advice and informationkwksand has given consistently excellent advice and informationkwksand has given consistently excellent advice and information

Jen has also been of great assistance to my research on newt genetics! Thanks for everything Jen!

kwksand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th May 2009   #10 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: taapua has shown reliable knowledgetaapua has shown reliable knowledge

Without question, Jen deserves all the accolades she gets for her abilities and efforts as a caudate breeder, her unselfish contributions to this site and the caudate world, and for her leadership in the ethics of animal care.

taapua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd July 2009   #11 (permalink)

Nationality:
Comments: 1
Rep: katebutton has given consistently excellent advice and informationkatebutton has given consistently excellent advice and informationkatebutton has given consistently excellent advice and informationkatebutton has given consistently excellent advice and information

I received 13 animals representing 4 different species in two different shipments and I could not be happier with the communication, packaging, price, and of course the health and quality of the newts & sally themselves!

katebutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2009   #12 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 21
Comments: 1
Rep: ravenous has given consistently good advice and informationravenous has given consistently good advice and informationravenous has given consistently good advice and informationravenous has given consistently good advice and information

Jenn is the best newt enthusiast/breeder.

Ive gotten eggs from her as well as newts and she has not only been able to work with me, but provide info and answer any and all questions I had. Her communication is perfect and I couldnt ask for a better person to help me out when I was first starting out. I look forward to getting more newts from her; when room opens up :)

Thanks Jenn!

Old 1st October 2009   #13 (permalink)

Nationality:
Comments: 8
Rep: supergrappler has shown reliable knowledge

I just ordered two Mesotriton alpestris apuanas from Jen and I could'nt be happier. Both animals were plump, colorful, and in great shape. What lovely specimins they are! I would highly recommend ordering from Jennewt. She took the time to answer questions and was always very friendly and helpful.

A++!

supergrappler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2009   #14 (permalink)
NV
Asian Newt Group

Nationality:
Rep: NV has shown reliable knowledge

I cannot praise Jen enough for all the help she gave to me. She wanted to make sure that the animals I was receiving would be the right match for me and my set ups. She was very nice and always willing to help with any little question. Her prices are better than local pet shops even with shipping added in per newt. I cannot wait to get more specimens from her.

I love my c.cyanurus and cannot wait to get some others from you in the future. Of my 10, 7 of them are named as they have different markings and can easily be identified.

Thanks a Bunch Jen and I will be contacting you hopefully before it gets too cold to get more!

-Nate

Old 4th October 2009   #15 (permalink)
Founder

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 204
Comments: 118
Rep: John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)

I received 3 Cynops cyanurus and 6 Cynops pyrrhogaster from Jen today. They were in perfect condition, all healthy little eating and pooping machines. I can't think of anyone I would recommend more highly than Jen when it comes to newts.

Old 6th October 2009   #16 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 298
Comments: 24
Rep: Greatwtehunter goes to 11Greatwtehunter goes to 11Greatwtehunter goes to 11Greatwtehunter goes to 11Greatwtehunter goes to 11Greatwtehunter goes to 11Greatwtehunter goes to 11Greatwtehunter goes to 11Greatwtehunter goes to 11Greatwtehunter goes to 11Greatwtehunter goes to 11

I have to echo everyone else's comments about Jen. I have ordered numerous critters from her, everything from eggs to juvies and not once have I had a problem. When I see an ad from Jen I know immediately without a doubt that whoever orders from her will be pleased and tickled at how perfect her newts are.

Old 10th October 2009   #17 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: cichlidjedi has shown reliable knowledge

I bought 4 Neurergus strauchii strauchii from Jennewt and the animals are wonderful and eat like pigs!!!! I thank you Jen for the great captive breed specimens you offer.

Chuck

cichlidjedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th October 2009   #18 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Comments: 10
Rep: Jake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.org

I received a box full of Cynops from Jen this afternoon, and they were packed well and in great health!

Thanks Jen!

Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th October 2009   #19 (permalink)
2010 Research Grant Donor

Nationality:
Rep: lchakan has started on the right path

I too would like to publicly thank Jen for the beautiful Neurergus strauchii that I received yesterday. They were professionally packaged and arrived in great shape.

lchakan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
breeder, great, jennewt

LinkBack