The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Axie Vet in Bristol UK

This is a discussion on Axie Vet in Bristol UK within the Testimonials forums, part of the Advertisements for Newts & Salamanders category; With regards to people saying about a vet for axolotls i found the one i use is quite knowledgable. I ...

Testimonials The place to post info about good or bad deals with people and companies. Reading is open to anyone, including unregistered visitors - this means these pages are viewable by anyone so mind your Ps and Qs. Posting is open to Registered Caudata.org Members only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 1st September 2009   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 4
Comments: 10
Rep: axygirl20 has shown reliable knowledgeaxygirl20 has shown reliable knowledge
Exclamation Axie Vet in Bristol UK

With regards to people saying about a vet for axolotls i found the one i use is quite knowledgable. I live in Bristol UK and my vet is in The Rowe Vet Group and usually works in Thornbury, his name is Tim. Hope this helps anyone who is in need of a axie vet in bristol.

Last edited by Otterwoman; 1st September 2009 at 18:22. Reason: moved from thread "Sticky on Subforum Topics"
axygirl20 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
axie, bristol, post, subforum, thread, topics, vet

LinkBack