The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store Donate

Auburn Aquarium - Sydney

This is a discussion on Auburn Aquarium - Sydney within the Testimonials forums, part of the Advertisements for Newts & Salamanders category; Just a heads up to an aquarium that I am using in Sydney. I have found this aquarium to be ...

Testimonials The place to post info about good or bad deals with people and companies. Reading is open to anyone, including unregistered visitors - this means these pages are viewable by anyone so mind your Ps and Qs. Posting is open to Registered Caudata.org Members only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28th September 2009   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: meerkat has shown reliable knowledgemeerkat has shown reliable knowledge
Thumbs up Auburn Aquarium - Sydney

Just a heads up to an aquarium that I am using in Sydney. I have found this aquarium to be incredibly helpful and knowledgeble about everything axalotl. I currently have about 50 baby axies and the manager has walked me through every step as well as not trying to sell me a whole lot of expensive equipment I don't need.

Best of all they breed their own bbs, adult brine shrimp and blackworm. I have made a few rushed trips there to buy live bbs when I bought a dud batch of eggs from another pet store that did not hatch.

It is hard to find an aquarium with quality live food, so it is worth my 1/2 hour drive there.

Hope this helps anyone else in Sydney looking for a reliable source of information and live food.

Last edited by bellabelloo; 28th September 2009 at 09:35.
meerkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th September 2011   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: meerkat has shown reliable knowledgemeerkat has shown reliable knowledge
Thumbs up Re: Auburn Aquarium - Sydney

2 years on and I am still frequenting this aquarium, plus from time to time they stock live daphnia

Tags
aquarium, auburn, sydney