The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Joshsfrogs.com

This is a discussion on Joshsfrogs.com within the Testimonials forums, part of the Advertisements for Newts & Salamanders category; I stumbled on this website and they seem to have pretty decent prices. Has anyone dealt with them before? They ...

Testimonials The place to post info about good or bad deals with people and companies. Reading is open to anyone, including unregistered visitors - this means these pages are viewable by anyone so mind your Ps and Qs. Posting is open to Registered Caudata.org Members only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 8th October 2009   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 6
Rep: Aimee has shown reliable knowledgeAimee has shown reliable knowledge
Default Joshsfrogs.com

I stumbled on this website and they seem to have pretty decent prices. Has anyone dealt with them before?

They specialize in dart frogs but sell reptile and terrarium-related products as well.

Aimee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th October 2009   #2 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 298
Comments: 24
Rep: Greatwtehunter goes to 11Greatwtehunter goes to 11Greatwtehunter goes to 11Greatwtehunter goes to 11Greatwtehunter goes to 11Greatwtehunter goes to 11Greatwtehunter goes to 11Greatwtehunter goes to 11Greatwtehunter goes to 11Greatwtehunter goes to 11Greatwtehunter goes to 11
Default Re: Joshsfrogs.com

I have and I will again. I order most, if not all of my insect culturing supplies from him.

Old 8th October 2009   #3 (permalink)
Administrator

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 58
Comments: 71
Rep: Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11

I bought something from them once; I can't remember what it was, but I believe it was in my fruit-fly culturing phase. I remember intending to use them again as I was very satisfied with my purchase and service.

Useful Links: Caudata Culture | Species Accounts | Care Articles | Newt and Salamander FAQs | Axolotl.org | Axolotl FAQs | Forum Functions | My Blog
Otterwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th October 2009   #4 (permalink)
Site Contributor

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 42
Comments: 9
Rep: SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11

I buy all sorts of stuff from them, especially plants!

I do not much care for the interface on their website, but I will continue to make purchases from them.

SludgeMunkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th October 2009   #5 (permalink)
Administrator

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 97
Comments: 46
Rep: Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11

I recommend them too. I have bought fruit flies and/or culturing medium from them several times.

Old 9th October 2009   #6 (permalink)

Nationality:
Comments: 0
Rep: xMIDNIGHTx is a mainstay of Caudata.orgxMIDNIGHTx is a mainstay of Caudata.orgxMIDNIGHTx is a mainstay of Caudata.orgxMIDNIGHTx is a mainstay of Caudata.orgxMIDNIGHTx is a mainstay of Caudata.orgxMIDNIGHTx is a mainstay of Caudata.org

I too have bought several odds and ends from this site and was really impressive with the prices and service. Processing/shipping was extremely fast. I would recommend them.

Mitch

xMIDNIGHTx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th October 2009   #7 (permalink)

Nationality:
Comments: 6
Rep: Aimee has shown reliable knowledgeAimee has shown reliable knowledge

Awesome!

Thanks for the feedback, everyone. You have me convinced

Aimee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th October 2009   #8 (permalink)
Founder

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 204
Comments: 118
Rep: John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)

I just got some terrarium supplies from them. No complaints from me and I would order again. Their prices are better than anywhere else I could find the things I wanted.

Old 28th October 2009   #9 (permalink)
Site Contributor

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 45
Comments: 62
Rep: Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11

I can personally vouch for Josh's frogs. The owner and his helper-monkey are personal friends. They're great guys, and are amazingly awesome at what they do.

Kaysie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th October 2009   #10 (permalink)

Nationality:
Comments: 0
Rep: jehitch has shown reliable knowledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaysie View Post
... The owner and his helper-monkey ...
Finally, a nickname to call Zach at the expos!
(chuckle)

jehitch is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
joshsfrogscom

LinkBack