The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Aquatic Magic

This is a discussion on Aquatic Magic within the Testimonials forums, part of the Advertisements for Newts & Salamanders category; I recently orderd 3 bags of java moss on the 12th and thay just sent it to me on the ...

Testimonials The place to post info about good or bad deals with people and companies. Reading is open to anyone, including unregistered visitors - this means these pages are viewable by anyone so mind your Ps and Qs. Posting is open to Registered Caudata.org Members only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18th October 2009   #1 (permalink)
Axolotl Enthusiast

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 1
Comments: 11
Rep: axolotlgangster has started on the right path
Thumbs down Aquatic Magic

I recently orderd 3 bags of java moss on the 12th and thay just sent it to me on the 14th now I have to wait 5-15 business days untill I receive it. Has eny one else gotten eny thing from them if so how was there service?

Last edited by axolotlgangster; 18th October 2009 at 19:37.
axolotlgangster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th October 2009   #2 (permalink)
Administrator

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 58
Comments: 71
Rep: Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11
Default Re: Aquatic Magic

Well, how much did you pay for postage? that 5-15 business days is because that's what the post office says. It seems they sent out your order within two days, which is good. So it doesn't seem to me that it's their fault, unless you specifically paid for express or two-day postage or something.

Useful Links: Caudata Culture | Species Accounts | Care Articles | Newt and Salamander FAQs | Axolotl.org | Axolotl FAQs | Forum Functions | My Blog
Otterwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th October 2009   #3 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: PanTech is an unknown quantity at this point

yea, i don`t see anything wrong with that...
I have ordered my christmas moss from them as well as some plant net, tools and fissidens.
I dont remember having any problems with them and my christmas moss wall is sexy as hell

Old 19th October 2009   #4 (permalink)
Axolotl Enthusiast

Nationality:

I payed $25 plus $10 for the moss the delay was that thay did not have enough java moss so i had to wait longer. I made an error I payed on the 12th and thay sent it to me on the 16th.

Old 19th October 2009   #5 (permalink)
Site Contributor

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 45
Comments: 62
Rep: Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11

So is this a good testimonial or a bad testimonial?

It really doesn't sound like anything serious to me. I've had companies take a week to process an order. And if they delayed the order because they didn't have enough product, look at it this way: they could have just shipped you what they had and said "tough luck". Or worse, passed it off as what you bought, even though it was less than you did.

Kaysie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th October 2009   #6 (permalink)
2010 Research Grant Donor

Nationality:
Comments: 0
Rep: michael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.org

I think you will usually get larger portions and quicker service if you order plants from somebody from your own country. Try Aquabid or when you are on ebay click on the part that has offers from your country only. I try to use vendors that ship items legally.

michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th October 2009   #7 (permalink)
Axolotl Enthusiast

Nationality:

It's a good one becuse i got a good price for a lot of java moss.I don't know i gess i was in a bad mood that day because one of my turtle got stolen.

Old 21st October 2009   #8 (permalink)
Axolotl Enthusiast

Nationality:

OK its a bad one thay sent my moss but not java and it's all muddy like thay got it from the wild now i know not to buy from ebay.

Last edited by axolotlgangster; 21st October 2009 at 22:59.
axolotlgangster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd October 2009   #9 (permalink)

Nationality:
Comments: 25
Rep: Cliff has given good advice and informationCliff has given good advice and informationCliff has given good advice and information

I have recently bought my second lot from aquatic magic after having a good experience with them the first time when buying moss and pellia.
This time around I have recieved less than they quoted in the description; Windelov fern (it should contain 30 leaves) I actually recieved 15 leaves (they even wrote 15 on the bag) and 2x Narrow Java fern(it should contain 40 leaves(20 each) I recive 30 leaves).
I have sent them a message regarding this and I am waiting on thier reply.

I also bought the 3 big bags of java moss, and i have to agree it doesnt look like any java moss ive ever seen, looked like spagnum or some terestrial type of moss.

Delivery time and price are good tho, just thought id share my experience with them make what you will of that!
Cliff

Cliff is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquatic, magic

LinkBack