The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

UK based - Daphnia Direct

This is a discussion on UK based - Daphnia Direct within the Testimonials forums, part of the Advertisements for Newts & Salamanders category; This is a man that offers daphnia for sale at a reasonable price (not the cheapest) and I have always ...

Testimonials The place to post info about good or bad deals with people and companies. Reading is open to anyone, including unregistered visitors - this means these pages are viewable by anyone so mind your Ps and Qs. Posting is open to Registered Caudata.org Members only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 8th January 2010   #1 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 1
Rep: Kerry1968 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgKerry1968 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgKerry1968 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgKerry1968 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgKerry1968 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgKerry1968 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgKerry1968 is a mainstay of Caudata.org
Default UK based - Daphnia Direct

This is a man that offers daphnia for sale at a reasonable price (not the cheapest) and I have always found him reliable. From what I can gather it is a one-man operation and he breeds different species of daphnia all year round.

He is very helpful and will answer queries about culturing the daphnia and recommend the right daphnia for your kind of set-up (outside in a pond, indoors in a tank, etc)

I have used this guy since my first batch of axie eggs over a year ago and connot recommend him highly enough.

I only have an email address for him, he doesn't have a website, so if you are interested it's probably best to PM me and I will forward you the email addy. I don't feel right putting the email out in the forum.

Kerry1968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th June 2012   #2 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 1
Rep: Kerry1968 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgKerry1968 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgKerry1968 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgKerry1968 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgKerry1968 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgKerry1968 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgKerry1968 is a mainstay of Caudata.org
Default Re: UK based - Daphnia Direct

The email address I have for this guy is apparently no longer valid, So I'm sorry I can't pass any contact details on.

Kerry1968 is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack