The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Thanks Jennifer (Jennewt) !

This is a discussion on Thanks Jennifer (Jennewt) ! within the Testimonials forums, part of the Advertisements for Newts & Salamanders category; Thank you Jennifer for the gorgeous CB Neurergus Kaiseri. This is my first one but not the last. It arrived ...

Testimonials The place to post info about good or bad deals with people and companies. Reading is open to anyone, including unregistered visitors - this means these pages are viewable by anyone so mind your Ps and Qs. Posting is open to Registered Caudata.org Members only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28th October 2010   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: FRANCOIS has given consistently good advice and informationFRANCOIS has given consistently good advice and informationFRANCOIS has given consistently good advice and information
Default Thanks Jennifer (Jennewt) !

Thank you Jennifer for the gorgeous CB Neurergus Kaiseri. This is my first one but not the last. It arrived overnite, super well packed. The newt is beautiful and very healthy.
Thank you again, I will buy again from you!
Francois

FRANCOIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th October 2010   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: palatimo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Thanks Jennifer (Jennewt) !

Jennifer is exelent !! I got a pair of axolotls from her last sunday and they are gorgeous. Thanks Jennifer for them and for introducing me to Alejandro

palatimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd November 2010   #3 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: FRANCOIS has given consistently good advice and informationFRANCOIS has given consistently good advice and informationFRANCOIS has given consistently good advice and information
Default Re: Thanks Jennifer (Jennewt) !

Here is a picture of my N. kaiseri I took today.... the set-up is semi-aquatic with large flat rocks on one side (below and above water level)... the newts spends 50% of the time in the water and seems quite happy to be able to hide between rocks in or above water. I am working on a new set-up that will hopefuly reflect its natural Iranian habitat (in appearance).
Cheers.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 174 3.jpg (398.0 KB, 93 views)

FRANCOIS is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack